Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If Weed Becomes Legal All Over U.s

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, Jun 16, 2013.

1. weed won't be legalized here until the corporation is destroyed

and at that point people won't care as much about money, they'll care more about people

2. #22 AuhMayZing, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    It's estimated that legal cannabis will be roughly $1-5 per gram of top shelf flower.

so I'm assuming waxes and other concentrates will also drop significantly due to increasing supply.

3. If it becomes legal, I won't care about the price- I'll grow. 

4. Corporations will fight it till nearly the end and once its inevitable they will switch around and try to profit ss quickly as possible. It'd be weird to buy weed st Target.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    You wouldn't buy it from Target. There would be designated stores for it, just like there will be in Colorado and Washington by the end of the year.
    :bongin:

6. Werd I rather not be perceived as a criminal.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm just saying that "some people" would lose interest. In countries where it is legal/decriminalized (belgium, portugal for example), marijuana usage amongst teenagers actually dropped, most likely due to to the fact that it's easier to get therefore making it less "fun" for them. Many people agree, at least who I've talked to. There's a certain "fun" factor that comes into play when you live life on the edge and break laws and shit. Yeah, I think it's stupid to think that way but many do.
    </blockquote> when I was in high school it was easier to get the illegal drug (marijuana) then it was to get rolling papers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A few people would quit smoking, a lot more i believe would start, or try it.

9. Growing your own wouldn't be an option, if moonshiners can't make moonshine. What makes you think a pothead can grow pot?

10. if/when it becomes legal, I will have as many plants as legally possible in my basement. Once they are mature enough to smoke I will no longer have to pay for my shit. I really hope it happens in my life time haha.

11. #31 Firefly1628, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Its legal to grow your own plants in legal states, there is just a maximum amount of plants youre allowed to grow. I think you can have 3 plants in Colorado.

Also one of the big reasons moonshine is illegal is because it is sold under the table, tax free, so the govt is all pissy about missing out on that money.

12. #32 BurnAFewDown, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Hard drug user don't use hard drugs cuz cuz of the price of weed, they do it cuz of the different/better high. Idc if weed was free, that's not guna stop ppl

13. I don't think weed is fun cuz of its legality. That's just ignorant thinking....