if u see a hot guy, do u think about his cock immediately or later?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 1061569, Apr 18, 2019.

1. - possible oddest title thread on here, check, but hear me out

like if you see a young, handsome, robust, clean shaven, devastatingly good looking guy, such as myself (pffft) and he engages u in conversation that is open, kinda flirty, interested in u, asking about your day/life (even if he is blazed out of his mind but you dont know that), do u think about his cock as a result of him being attractive, as a result of him taking interest/talking to you, or a combination of both?

"they" say the female brain is wired differently and its the shit you say and do that makes sex even be put on the table as a potential notion. i say everyone is different, but there are trends. and then theres drugs and alcohol, which throws it all to the wind

this is a scientific survey so your female input is appreciated to help my retarded and possibly autistic/schizophrenic ass get some. male input is appreciated as well, but only thru the computer screen. thats about as much male input i allow into my body. no homo. jk. i love everyone.thx for readinggg

:toke:;wub::goodnight::D:D:D:love-mj::love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I couldn't begin to tell you what makes the woman's brain work. But what I can tell you is, no. Not all women would think of your cock. Some may, if sex is a top priority or if they horny at the time etc. Some wouldn't think of it till there's an emotional connection. But, when I meet an attractive woman, I don't automatically think sex. There's more to a person than just looks. I need intellectual sex. I need a woman with brains and a bunch more qualities than being a hottie.
    I wish you luck tho finding a concrete answer. But I don't think so. Man has tried to understand woman since the dawn of time. They are one of the greatest mysteries on the planet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. It's not nearly as black or white of a situation as you're looking at it as. I don't think I've ever immediately thought about a dudes dick like that. It's gonna be a lot more than looks that draws me in as well. And that "saying all the right stuff to put sex on the table" is wack bro. She's gonna go there if she feels like it, if she feels comfortable with it, and you. It's about chemistry. Real chemistry. If you're not being yourself trying too hard it's gonna show and backfire. I have told you in a few threads but you're thinking way too much into all of this imo.

4. #4 Deleted member 1061569, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
    wel u know i always thought looks were my problem. "u look 12" etc etc etc. i had a few girls who liked me but they were younger, crazy and immature. i boned a 24 yr old sorority girl three times but she didnt stick around but thats probably bc she had a guy and was in an open relationship and moved back with him.

the really hot, upperclassmen college dames wont so much as look in my direction. or if they do i'm oblivious to it. bc im 12. but oh well, before long i'll be spent and my youth shall be gone and shall soon grow even more manly hair on my face and i will be the overlord Eros, son of Aphrodite, as handsome as the devil himself, because i had to sell my soul to the devil for there to be any chance of me obtaining coitus in college, the meek and mild lad i was who let others toss me around like a rag doll. i'm a guilty man and i deserve the harshest possible punishment for thinking i was ever worthy of prestigious collegiate ass

but no more, because rebellious Uranus has entered Taurus, my sign, and is here to stay for the next 7 years. i can feel myself rising up slowly, like bruce wayne out of the pit of shit in the dark knight rises , slowly, they are taking more notice, looking in my direction as i in fact am becoming prettier, but i shall remain aloof for now, because i'm 12, i need to hate myself even more until i grow a beard. and then, as soon as i have the stone cold physical presence to match my stone cold game, KABLAM, there will be no stopping me. mwahahahahhaa! the master plan shall fall into place.

the rebellious uranian force has also resulted in other changes in my life, like me taking no shit from shitty employers, even if that means being unemployed. either i am for myself, or i am not. would the man i want to be let others treat him the way i have let others treat me?

harness the inner nihilism, let the worms consume your brain, deny everything. the truth is out there

5. Nope. And I work at a testo clinic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not immediately. Definitely later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know you've thought of mine beefy :ey::roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Bby you talk about your groin so much everyone has thought of yours :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. One of the greatest? They are the greatest NUMBER ONE mystery of all time. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. giphy (92).gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. i hold tight to the inner notion, if only just that, that girls have looked at my short, gangly bedhead ass and had thoughts that would require at least two our fathers and a hail mary

but ego gets you nowhere, i need to hate myself if i want to be motivated enough to play the big leagues. i.e., getting laid in college. it's all starting to make sense now.........why are they starting to look my way now even as my hair thinning and my face growing stubble....oh wait, its because i'm a grown man....but being a grown man means...old....getting older....still a loser.....arghhhhhhhhhhh untz untz untz untz untz untz untz

nom sayin?

12. Nope

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not even vaguely whatsoever.

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. If I saw a cute bearded guy walking down the street and some skateboarder kid runs in to him and instead of reacting angry, he keeps composed and gives the skateboarder the benefit of the doubt, gives his board back to him and they end up having a real nice chat, that would make me want to have sex with him.

Non egotistical, confident enough to keep his cool, good hygiene, sort of guy who is nice to others is oh, so sexy!

• Like Like x 3
  15. I just need to be the bearded guy, not the skateboarder kid. I'm the skateboarder kid right now.

The older i get the more i realize that growing a beard would, in fact, solve all my problems

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. This is hilarious.
    You guys on this forum kill me :laughing:

Seriously, read that. Growing a beard would solve all your problems? Shit man. I'm a female but now I wish I could grow a beard. Didn't know beards were magical.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Yes and I will tell you why. Clean shaven (on a lad such as myself, who already looks young) basically says the lad should run along, for surely he has things to do, like his homework, his hand, his chores. I want a beard because the beard does the talking and says that i am not going anywhere, so really there's no reason not to smd. Also the beard probably means i have a bigger d. But not always.

I've been "you look so young"ed so many times over that at this point I'm sick of it and I would trade my youthful good looks in a day if it meant I was actually having regular relations with someone who was able to visually see me as someone worthy and intelligent and mature and capable enough of having regular relations with. Like, in college. That would be a revelation to me. I pray to the gods for such a joyous outcome.

All of this brought to you by the remaining thc and alcohol in my system from yesterday, which apparently causes me to be awake at 6 AM the next day typing like a monkey and thinking I'm being funny when it's really quite sad. I may think I'm a comedian but the only punch line is myself. I failed at getting laid this college festivus season but oh well there's always next year, and more facial hair to grow. They say women peak at 20 and guys just get more handsome so fuck it i suppose.

18. You can explain it all youd like man. Doesn't change the fact a beard isnt going to change anything.

I'm a 32 year old woman and I have never once seen a guy with a beard and gone oh shit yeah a big brillo pad for me to kiss lemme at it. I dont like beards. I'm not alone.

What if the beard that is going to fix your entire life never appears? You might end up all patchy and damn son that's 10x worse than no beard.

Don't be so vain. How old are you?

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Deleted member 1061569, May 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2019
    I'm 25 years old, i have a bristly face that i am advised to shave because it apparently looks like shit and when i shave i look like justin bieber all over again (well, a somewhat scuffed justin bieber.) i am 5'6" and less than 130 lbs, i did not have sexual intercourse until i was 22, and i have not, in fact, had sexual intercourse for two years. With the same girl who was the first, oddly. In fact the first time is the last time. Anything since was merely under the guise of "fooling around" or "making out" and usually there was some reason why it wasn't going to actually be a thing. I think i'm just fuck ugly, this is college, this is where guys get laid because they look good.

Vain? Maybe. My method of taking the piss out of life though is by over-exaggerating and being very sarcastic. But yeah seriously i would look older and that has often been the go-to reason why my junk isn't in demand around these parts

I think the love fish just hasn't bitten my hook yet, and when it does, goodbye, because i will not be here, i will be elsewhere, doing better things.

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. feat. my sure-fire hangover cure
    [​IMG]