If THIS Was Your Last Day on Earth.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rahzizzle, Jan 15, 2008.

1. :wave:

I had a long day and just thought what I would do if I knew I was going to die in my sleep.

Well I thought this and decided, hey I've always wanted to see what I look like with an ear piercing, and what better day than the present? so I got my lobes pierced and got Diamond Stars in them. I think it looks awesome and am glad I took initiative.
    Then I went home, still on the thinking of tonight being my last, so I took a 20 minute shower, felt every drop; put on some music , felt every note; Brewed a Large pot of Coffee, smelled every aroma; stared at myself in the mirror, fell in love.

Now I'm about to kill some people in Battlefield 2; PEACE!

;)

2. If i thought today was my last day on earth, I'd probably get in the car and just see how far across the country I could get, how many different people I could meet, and how much new shit i could experience before I die.

3. I don't know but the end of the day would involve shooting up/taking many drugs

4. If today was my last day, I would say my goodbyes, go to my home and lock myself in my room, turn on some music, and take insane amounts of LSD

5. first id go to this lil shit hole called narberth PA and find its few police officers and punch them all in the face as hard as i could....then id get in my car go to this place called rolling hill park and eat a quarter of mushrooms and 10 hits of acid

6. I'd try to get as many experiences down that didn't take too long. I know I'd try to skydive or scuba dive, both of those are on my to do list. And I'd tell everyone whose close to me that I love them. :eek:

Oh and definitely get incredibly baked and go to an all you can eat chinese restaurant with all my good friends for the later part of the night :D

7. why?

you'll just be hungry 5 minutes later. :smoking:

8. I'd get that tattoo I've been promising myself, gauge my ears like I always said. Be true to my family about who I am as a person. Find some cool homeless people and befriend them. Learn of their stories and before I died I would will everything of mine out to each of them.

9. Have sex and then inject massive amounts of heroin and drink a glass of pure LSD

10. my last day. man. tomorrow? that's fucked.

:(

I would just post those all day.

dead serious. the world will know my sadness.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

totally bummed.

11. Do you get to have a superpower? :confused::smoking:

12. I would take 10 tabs and meditate until I was dead. Buddhists sit in lotus and light themselves on fire, it is supposed to be the most enlightening experience, and it represents ascension to the next life. This is seriously not a joke. I think it would be extremely hard to be a good Buddhist though. I would rather be a shaman, then you get to use fungi and such to get in touch with spirits.

13. Yeah and it used to be totally honorable to commit suicide if you lost a match and you were a samurai or some shit but fuck going out like that, doing yourself in I mean.

If it were my last day on Earth I'd throw myself out to every decent looking female I see until I get laid, and sing outloud walking down the streets while listening to my iPod. I'd be so courageous. :rolleyes:

14. Maybe not as noble as the Buddhist ways, but not bad either :)

15. the ipod thing sounds so rad. I wish I had the balls to do it now.

16. I would make out with a milf in a mall.

17. well shit it would be pretty short for me already cuz its already 11 pm and im just now finding out.... shit

well i would go to sleep and hope i dont wake up dead. that would suck

18. 1) Call everyone.
    2) Fuck all the girls i know
    3) Get pretty fucked up
    4) Jump off something pretty high, like the Crew Tower, with a parachute and see if i can live
    5) Go test drive another Viper, and prolly do 200 on the highway and say, catch me if u can.

If im still alive, call up my favorite people, go to my favorite bar, and say my goodbye's.

19. i wouldnt be going to work, i know that much.

20. I'd play minesweeper with a real minefield.