If this isn't funny to you....you must be depressed.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LiveFreely, Dec 17, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog]YouTube - Crazy Ass Video - Angry Motorist Gets Ticket[/ame]

No words needed......woops :smoking:

2. I must be depressed because I didn't find it that funny. It actually made me kind of pissed at that whiny bitch. The cop should have knocked him out the second he started screaming and throwing stuff.

3. Get some help :rolleyes:....seriously though....I found it so funny b.c the guy was being a fucking spaz, and the cop was being so cool.

4. i didnt find it that funny i just like the cop how hes not flipping out abusing his powers like most would i find it stupid that the goverment took the power of an invention the public created(the car) and decides that they are in control of it.. im gonna go insane the day the goverment starts saying what flavor condoms i can and cant use on my girlfriend and how often i must do my laundry

5. hahahaha GAWD DAM ASSHOWLE!!

6. cop=weed
    motorist=crack

7. Lol...that guy was a character for GAWD DAM sure.....his speech flowed so fast...and he was so angry.....I'm thinking speed.

8. well i have been pretty depressed lately. but i did think it was funny. lolol.

9. i heard that its a public offense to be really smelly in public. lolol.

10. Hell yah...I dont understand why this isnt hilarious to everyone else....maybe you just have to watched it stoned :confused_2:

11. It was funny in the 90s, dude. Watching generic cop videos has lost its touch for most

12. I have never seen anything like this one before though....its....crazy.

13. heh that cop was pretty chill the whole time that geezer was buggin out.
    he must have been stoned.