Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If the moon was a loaf of weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjaguy420, Nov 21, 2002.

1. yeah, im picking up two more grams tonight... i'm going to bust out a big gram sized joints...

2. mmm, joints are great!! Reminds me of the frosted flakes commerical----Frosted flakes.....They're great!!

3. yeah, that tiger's awesome

4. He's greeeeeaaaaatttttt!!

5. ...I'd smoke it in small increments with lots of vanilla coke breaks!

hehehe

6. yeah, about that tiger, i saw someone had a picture of a 3 foot tony the tiger bong!!! that thing gets to chill at the alter!!!!

7. Do you think that people are getting bigger with evolution because the universe is expanding, or maybe we're just getting stretched out. I wonder how tall humans are going to get

8. i like it when your so stoned that that really happens.

9. or, getting stoned, and then climbing into bed with the lights off, cranking the music into the headphones,a nd covering ones self in lost of blankets, and then the whole world feels like its rotating around your body. a real head trip...

10. i smoke and listen,
    to hard heavy sounds of music,
    then i float away.

11. Like that david albarn guy said, "music is my radar"

No, I don't know what that means either, but I do know that music is good with or without marijuana, it's just that the ganja gives me a different vantage point. I'd say more but the space bar fell off my keyboard and this little space nub is a poor replacement, it's hurting my thumb.

12. music HIGH, actually takes me places. What ever im listening too takes me to a situation type of thing that the music would be at...or it sparks a memory of something, and then zone out into it...

13. dude! i've pondered the exact same thing! something else i've thought about is.. that what if the universe was just some tiny molecule in some guys head.. or toe... or his desk... or a spec of sand... or a atom of water... if u think about it... galaxies look kinda like atomes... the sun or whatever being the Neucleus .. and the electrons being the planets... and what if we were made our of the same atoms... made out of what scientist believe to be atoms... but they are really galaxies... that would explain why there is an infinite amount of space in "space" ....

and about time travel... wouldn't it be cool to travel back in time... witha bunch of technology... and... take the world over... people would think your god... and if anyone would dis-obey... u could just wip out your AK47 and shoot them to shit... and then when the worlds armies would retaleate... u could just crawl into a tank... and blow them to shreds... and they would have no choice but to obey you... man.. that would be cool...i love time travel... if i could time travel... that is soooo what i would do...

14. i dunno dude, thats kinda overboard, dont you think. i wouldnt want to mess with time, but actually just observe it happening...

15. i would go back and destroy reefer madness with the worlds first weed smoking humidifier and get the white house stoned along with congress:D

16. hell..some of em are stoned now.

17. mmmm deer meat

18. man... deer is awsome... i could go for a good dear steak right now...

19. mashed potatoes and gravy.

20. God I love thanksgiving, LEFTOVERS ;)

I already finished my potatoes and gravy but now i'm working on my turkey sandwich :) :)