If the FBI knew I was growing weed....

Discussion in 'General' started by heedtheweed, Jun 18, 2006.

1. They'd get a warrant to search your house, or they'd follow you until they found your plants. But the point is, they won't arrest you until they have more than your voice as evidence.

You know, I would say "Absolutely Zero." But based on the way this administration blatantly ignores the law, I'd say there is a 1% chance of the government using random, illegal phone-tapping as a fishing expedition to look for crime.

Completely up to their discretion. They have you by the balls when they have a picture of you watering your weed plants. If they think that you're worth something to you, they might wait a while, or offer a deal, or something like that. If they think that you're the best they can do, then they'll bust you on the spot.

They can't afford to babysit your plants all day. For all they know, no one is ever coming back. They'll rip the plants out of the ground and call it a day.

Uh, it looks like a helicopter, and it says "POLICE" on the side in big letters.

As for the searches, it depends on your police department. Maybe some can afford to fly around searching for weed fields. Others can't. The thing to remember is that they need a warrant to use the infrared to detect a grow in your house. If your garden is outdoors, it's fair game without a warrant.

2. lots of good advice right there ^^^ :hello:

3. The bottom of the copter was blue and I couldn't really see the side. It was also about 30 ft above me. Why would a copter come so low? Would you be able to se the infrared sensor on the bottom?

4. ^^^ This is why I love Feanor.