Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If the Cops Knew?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SinjinDamaja, Feb 7, 2008.

1. how long u think it take for a grow to get raided if the cops were tipped off? do u think theyd do surveilance and shit for a month then raid or as soon as they had 1 pic theyed go guns blazin?would they even take notice of a anonymous phone in?

just theoretical btw

2. of course they would take an anonymous call seriously. Don't tell a soul that you're growing plants unless you want your plan to go sour. Word travels quick, you'll either get busted or they will get stolen.

I'd say no more than 72 hours for the police to show up with a warrent after a tip

3. its all cool just wondering

4. I highly doubt that the cops would do anything with an anonymous call. Without actual evidence it would just be hearsay and they arnt gonna waste their time with that. Dont be so paranoid, cops have better things to do.

5. In order to get a warrant for a house raid, the cops have to either send in an informant to make a purchase, or receive word from a previously confirmed informant that the operation exists.

Solution: Don't sell to ANYONE you don't trust with your life.

6. Another solution: dont sell your grow to anyone keep it all for yourself. or sell to your old dealer to get some of your money back. and anonymous calls are plenty for them to take a look but they cant get a warrent on them. so not much to worry about unless u start seeing strange cars in the area hanging around ur house then your best bet would be cut ur losses and ditch the grow. easiest way to not worry about it is have no one know that ur growing.

7. by now i think the feds have figured out hes planning a grow and will keep tabs on him. good job op. lol.

8. like 90% of cop work is waiting around for the tips to roll in......they get paid to check out tips and shit like that....especially for grow ops, they take all that shit seriously. tons of ex's, pissed off partners and old 'friends' screw people over....so take it seriously.

9. The thing is man, in shitty small hick towns like the one I live in..the cops don't have anything better to do.

10. Does anyone know what they ruled on the constitutionality of infared flyovers

11. Im pretty sure that they ruled that FLIR isn't OK, don't quote me though, I can't find the link