If price wasnt an issue what breed of dog would you buy ?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by HeartLndToker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. German shepherd for sure.

2. Dream dog has always been a blue Great Dane. Breaks my heart they don't live very long though. But they are so beautiful & sweet.

3. #203 Dmt1803, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    i love my boxers but i'd have a tibetan mastiff just to say that i have 1 lol

4. Labrador and Golden Retriever mix

Loyal like a lab, playful like a golden retriever.

Fits me well as I love to be outdoors, hiking, cycling and whatnot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My pup was free but when I'm older I'd love to get an irish wolfhound. I have a foxhound now she's the shit dog was free personality is priceless

6. english bulldog lol

7. I have always wanted a swedish valluhund!!  They are the cutest little dogs ever.  :hello:

8. I want a Chihuahua Pug hybrid (Chug)

I would never, ever buy a dog. There's plenty of good dogs at the thousands of shelters in this country.

10. #210 Schrodingers Cat, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    I have always liked the wire haired fox terrier, ever since we got an 11 year old female when I was a child. They are tough, loving animals. She lived to be 19, and had things her way, or else, she was the alpha, our big ole air dale got his 2 year old  ass handed to him a couple of times. She went down a groundhog hole and killed the groundhog, was gone a week, parents thought she was dead. The hole was huge, like 5-6 feet across.

A friend wants a Schipperke

11. Full blood Great Dane and a large standard size poodle. Dream dogs I will continue to pursue to buy one day

12. a Doberman. this will happen eventually i love these dogs. 

13. Shibe

wow
    pedigree
    akc chmpionz
    so shibe

14. #214 bob barker, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    I finally got the expense dog I've always wanted and I got him as a rescue! He's a bull terrier :)

15. Great Pyrenees. No questions asked. My family has one right now and they are the most free spirited, loving,Gentle dogs imaginable. Threaten their flock or family? You will die. Often mistaken for a polar bear