If Pot was NEVER illegal would it still cause Paranoia?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guadalope, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Any scientific people know whats good with that? I've always figured if it was legal, and didn't have the stigma that it makes you paranoid, it wouldn't make you paranoid.

2. I feel like it would depend on the situation. All of the "paranoia" scares that I have had was because of the risk involved, and the fear of getting caught. Now, if you were doing something like, going in the woods at night and your paranoid because you think a bear is chasing you.... then yes, you probably would get a little paranoid, and yes, paranoid would still exist without the prohibition...Just on a lesser scale.

3. It most likely would.

4. #4 Hardnutcheck, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    No.

Since cannabis wouldn't be on the blackmarket and people would have more knowledge on cultivation and cannabinoids, We wouldn't have as many people cultivating plants to ONLYworry about the THC content and with no concern for the CNB content. Having more strains being sold with a perfect balance of THC/CNB would have less accounts of "Freakin out" moment.

That's my thought.

5. yes but it would be on a much greater degree than "shit man the fucking cops"

it'd be like "shit man look at those fucking stars" or something.

6. I never ger paranoid about cops...

I get paranoid like, "Oh shit, it's dark in the kitchen. I'm not fucking going in there."

7. just an example there are many things like the dark.

8. This guy is right. Low doses of THC produce a calming effect and high doses make you paranoid and anxious. You'd still be able to get paranoid but you'd have to smoke a lot more than you do now.

9. Very rarely do i get "paranoia" but when i do it's not about being caught by the cops. It's something i was slightly worried about before i got high and it's amplified by being high.

Like, one time i was kinda nervous about being pregnant. I got high thinking it would help calm my nerves, but instead it was amplified.

So, i think it's just a property of the type of weed your smoking or how high you get because it doesn't happen to me often, i've just noticed it happening more with mids.

10. probably as much paranoia as alcohol. maybe less. well, until some idiot gets in a car accident and ruins it for the rest of us. so maybe like cellphones.

11. Yeah, im thinking that it still would, also. Paranoia would still occur, but not about being caught.

12. word.

13. Yeah I've literally had the same scenario... I thought my Girl was pregnant, and was like fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fukc fuck, lemmie go smoke...

Then I was just thinking about having a kid and shit, mad in depth, how'd I afford, could I still go to school, would be be like my cousin who had a kid at 20, stuck working 60+ hours a week, would I stay with my girl, would she leave me... etc.. lol goddamn, luckily she wasn't.

14. For me i dont paranoid about cops or anything persay, for me its like i get paranoid socially and i become more self conscience and become paranoid about how people view me. Its wierd but its just about being in the right state of mind.