If one masturbates, hypothetically, with a very strong adhesive...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Devendra, Aug 15, 2009.

1. For instance, gorilla glue, what would be the best method to remove one's hands from his/her genitalia?

All hypothetically, of course.

2. ummm, emergency room IMO...

how are you typing this with one hand?

3. Wrong again 420gamer :p...however the best thing to do would be to go to the hospital. The only other thing that would work is a strong acid to melt off the glue. Who wants strong acid on their genitals though?

4. Hypothetically... sure.:rolleyes: hahaha

5. razor blade :devious:

6. You watched American pie lately?

7. Umm nut up and rip it off.

8. I think acetone can remove glue.

9. I thought there were solvents for this sort of thing? No need to go medieval. :(

10. My god.....are you lesbian by any chance :rolleyes:;)

11. #12 Hello?, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    now hes gotta go to the store with his hand glued to his cock lmao

12. kinky....i like it

13. any stoner with piece cleaning supplies will have isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol). That would probably help dissolve glue.

14. Haha I think that if my hand was stuck to my dick, the first thing that I would think of doing is going to the hospital.

15. Yeah... I think this hypothetical person should go to the Hospital.. Hypothetically, of course

16. i know of a kid who jerked off with orajel once...
    he lost all feeling down there for 5 days, not to mention pee uncontrollably, and three months later he still didn't get all of the feeling back yet. :rolleyes:

17. Read the back of the glue container...

18. Hypothetically? Hypothetically you'd go to hell for touching your no no parts for pleasure.

19. ahaha that is also true