If NBC Can See the Need for Medical Marijuana, Why Can’t Obama?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by claygooding, Nov 30, 2012.

1. If NBC Can See the Need for Medical Marijuana, Why Can't Obama?

“”In the episode “One More Weekend with You,” aired November 20, Kristina Braverman's character, played by Monica Potter, tries to stay strong for her family, but becomes violently ill after receiving chemotherapy. Her husband Adam, played by Peter Krause, finds her on the bathroom floor and panics. He cleans her up and then packs all the kids into the car to visit his musician-producer brother, the first person he could think of who might have marijuana. His brother produces some from his sock drawer and warns that it was not the same pot from when they were kids, it was “genetically engineered” (a common misunderstanding of the decades of modern breeding of the plant for human consumption).”" ‘snip'

Because Obama and congress have their ears plugged with corporate election funds,,the most effective ear plugs made. :mad:

2. And a friend of mine, told me that, at least, some Obama staffers have seen the List! (click that first link in my sig, if you don't know what I'm talking about!) So they don't even have ignorance as an excuse! :mad:

And cannabis is not GMO! It has been bred honestly to improve quality! :smoking:

Investigations into the Hypothesis of Transgenic Cannabis (abst – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Investigations into the hypothesis of transge... [J Forensic Sci. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

However, GMO cannabis may not be far off! The genome of cannabis is being sequenced!

Medicinal Genomics Sequences the Cannabis Genome to Assemble the Largest Known Gene Collection of this Therapeutic Plant. (news – 2011)
    Medicinal Genomics Sequences the Cannabis Genome to Assemble the Largest Known Gene Collection of this Therapeutic Plant. - Free Online Library

Granny :wave:

3. Propa-freaking-ganda if the underlying message therein is "this isn't your father's pot."
    The pharmaceutical industry DESPERATELY wants the American public to think we can't be trusted with a simple whole plant. This is right in line with the VERY liberal agendas of NBC. This is also in line with the Government holding medical patents and wanting to license them to big pharma. This is just putting a positive light on the medical aspect (a good thing) but the ultimate goal of such a piece is to steer this whole thing into the awaiting hands of big pharma, and give pot a much-needed image makeover after decades of slander against it. Big pharma has leveraged itself with all those billions in profits every year into the media realm to steer this conversation.