Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If marijuana was legal and sold in stores

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jan 9, 2011.

1. wouldn't that be a bad thing? Because say if Marlboro was a Marijuana company next, wouldn't they mass produce and fertilize the plants with radioactive chemicals? Just an idea--

2. I really wish more stoners had a clue about business and economics....

3. i dont think that would happen.(but if it did that would suck BAWLS)
    if it was legal you would prolly pick it up in dispensaries like we have today.

4. I wouldnt mind if it was sold it stores. cheaper aswell

5. i definately agree with Devoke. I'm guessing that that wouldnt happen because the dispensaries that would sell the marijuana would either grow it or control the growing of it somehow. If they didn't and they were selling shitty weed they'd probably go out of business. But honestly, i don't know all that much about business and economics so i could be wrong

6. Dispensaries in Cali are actually very knowledgeable when it comes to business.

They can't have any mistakes with anything; taxes, regulations, etc because that would be giving a excuse to be shut down.

7. and common sense.

8. I'm officailly sick of these threads..... If Cannabis was legal you could grow your own or buy natural....that's assuming it was even fucked with in the first place which i doubt it would be.

9. you wouldn't want to get paid for sellin' to the lazy bums? :smoke:

10. Id love being able to stop by 7-11 and get some!

11. I would continue to grow :p.

12. If it was legal it wouldn't matter what company was controlling it cause you could just grow it yourself in a nice controlled condition so you know exactly what youre smoking :)

You can also sell small amounts to friends and/or close relatives to make some side money.
    Same concept as home brewers.