Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If it was cheap and legal how much would you consume?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breatheeasy, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'd smoke a ton and pass out everyday before noon and repeat like that one guy said. I already smoke a gram a day and have trouble keeping my heavy eyes going sometimes haha

2. [quote name='"GrassISgood"']about the same amount i smoke alot as it is dnt need to be high all the time[/quote]

Probably the same I just take a hit or two of nugs a night lol weed lasts me a long time

3. First few days of legalization would be costly.. I'd honestly smoke til I passed out everyday fr a week. Then taper off after that vacation and get back to being a functional member of society. (Wouldn't smoke at my job even if it was legal unfortunately) I be blazing as soon as I'm off work though

4. Most likely less than a g a day,I like to toke in moderation.

I also have a crazy low tolerance,which comes from usually not smoking until my last high is mostly worn off.

5. Prolly around double what I do now. I would have a pack of joints on me and blaze like 5-10 a day maybe

6. for the first week or so i would probably go overboard, but after that I| would smoke at least a couple grams everyday.

7. probly around 4 grams a day
    and a lot more edibles since i could just buy them

8. Exactly the same only my life would be a lot happier with out having to run around like some sort of junkie trying to ma fix.

9. I would walk around with a case of joints instead of cigarettes lol

10. Same I do now. Im past that smoke a lot stage. I like smoking in moderation. Once or twice a day with some days off in between.

It keeps my tolerance lower and I just find it more enjoyable. I dont see that changing if weed was legal and cheaper. But you never know

11. U know scrooge mcduck, when he dives in his vault of gold coins? Now imagine that was bud. Thats my answer.
    [​IMG]

12. 1/8th to a 1/4 a day, and thats if Im smokin alone.
    Probably like an ounce a week

13. woow, dont know how you still function lol

14. Probably the same amount I smoke with it being illegal.
    Though I'd have a much bigger stash than I do now.

15. Ive been smoking for a long time and have a pretty high tolerance. Now that I really think about it Id probably be making hash oil to vape instead of smoking lots of flowers.:p

16. #36 CApooCHIEKING, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    I would consume as much as i feel the need for the day.Every day is different but i bet that id smoke alot.If it was legal, id buy it like people buy cigs..Id probably own an edibles shops.Like cake boss...except with some crazy creations..from the minds of my stoner bakers..

17. I've always wondered how cheap it would be if it were to become legal for recreational use. Hopefully it would be similar to tobacco which is around $100 a pound I believe. But I probably wouldn't change my habits much at all. Seeing as how I only smoke one sometimes two times a day as it is because of my schedule. The only thing that would change for me would be the quantity/quality of my overall stash including glass and whatnot. Also, I would probably be slightly more open about it.

18. First week of legalization a half a day for a week then around a g a day maybe

19. Probably one bowl in the morning, one bowl in the evening, then one bowl at night. The first weekend I get with nothing to do then I would like to test my limits :3 So about a gram a day maybe skip the morning bowl on some days. I would like to some what moderate myself.

20. Probably the same amount i already smoke only difference is every time i see a cop I'd light up in front if him, living in the hood this would happen hourly.

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter