If it moves - KILL IT!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by max11max, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #21 poodog313, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    those pictures are very very illegal and are considered trophies of war. I agree....people who take pride in such things are worthless human beings

2. wow that shit is fucked up. On the video on the right from 1:00-1:15 was such a dick move.

3. I'm an American, I can judge who I want and when I want. I have family overseas but what the boys in iraq are doing is a disgrace to both what the military stands for and what it means to be a soldier. So fuck you too.

4. There is fucked up people all over the world.. and people do much more fucked up things, it's just how life is.
    Soldiers should be respected because they protect our country, if individuals choose to do wrong then it's their fault and should not be associated with the whole army. quit being ignorant.

5. So you have family in Iraq, and hope they come back in a box?
    You cant pin the actions of a few on an entire institution, expecially one as large as our military. Dont be dumb.

6. Well sorry for coming off that way. I guess I should've put what I meant in another way. I apologise for offending you. I just feel that what few men have done are a disgrace to our country.

7. Mine also, but we can change this... Stand up for human rights and WE CAN CHANGE THIS!...

If a man stands next to you do you know who he is. Does it matter if he has a gun an you do not. As long as he said " I stand for what I believe in" does it matter if it's a US citizen standing up for his rights or an IRAQi stating the same ??

NO it's NOT....

8. we never used a nuclear (thermonuclear) bomb on a civilization... EVER.. but we have used atomic bombs

Big difference: an atomic bomb splits atoms and a nuclear bomb actually fuses atoms

nuclear bombs are over 1000x more powerful than an atomic bomb

either way, they both cause massive damage

9. #29 max11max, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

OK I was a little wrong with the physics, I can admit that, but the USA is the only one. How many were killed ?

EDIT: ooh and you did it twice....

10. #30 *wakeNbake, Feb 12, 2009
    how many jews did the Nazi's kill?

WWII was a fucked up time.....as is this time period.

EDIT: what do you mean we did it twice? yea we dropped 2 bombs on japan but they were in the same attack

11. #31 Blutteufel, Feb 12, 2009

Roughly 140,000 in Hiroshima, 80,000 in Nagasaki.

12. #32 max11max, Feb 12, 2009

NOT more than the U.S.A DID I can assure you of THAT .. FACT...

Time is the key factor. The USA have killed more that the 2 word wars combined...

EDIT: since when does 2 devastating bombs = 1 attack. COMMON it's a CRIME that goes unpunished

13. You can't be serious....

14. Do the research, you will be shocked.... DISGRACEFUL

UK also, I am disgusted

15. Just to be clear, I said at the star of the thread I would -rep the US GOVERNMENT. Not you guys, I have nothing against americans, just your government. (And ours is no better)

16. #36 tyrone biggums, Feb 12, 2009
    i was for a while a few years ago.. but fuck it. people have been killing people for assets since the beginning of time, and the weaker state has always complained about it.

i don't have any shame left.. it doesnt matter. nothing will change with obama, the poor will get poorer and deader fighting wars for the rich who will get nothing but richer.

i think we've all been beaten down just as much by bush's presidency as he has..

those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    -john f kennedy

edit:
    sam: what is that quote in your sig from?

17. #37 *wakeNbake, Feb 12, 2009
    proof? keep in mind 37 million were killed WWI, and 50-70 million in WWII

look im not saying every move that the US has made was the right move but why did ppl come to the US in the first place? to get the hell out of where they were living before

18. It's actualy a Marilyn Manson quote (well 2 quotes put into one) His music is a little harsh for being high but his lyrics are amazing.

19. #39 max11max, Feb 12, 2009

After WWII did they have a choice.. What did you offer them, scientists, nuclear physisiststs and the rest.. a new hope, a new dream. ...

SALVATION! for the American dream..../people..

20. Dude your retarded...when was the last time you shook hands with a ak47 (not the weed) toting muslim. I support all wars and all the killing, the serbs had it right till clinton fucked it up.