If it ain't broke...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MedicalMadness, May 5, 2011.

1. Don't fix it! that's my motto.
    I started growing with Fox Farms trio. After a couple grows I added Fox Farms solubles and molasses. I don't plan on switching anytime soon!

How many of you guys have stuck with the nutes you started with? Anybody switch it up? How come?

Happy Farming!
    MM

2. Same here man. I started with the Fox Farms trio (and FFOF as well), and have also stuck with it. I have added a few things that I find helpful, specifically CalMag+, Molasses (flowering), and Superthrive (vegging) as well as a bit of dolomite lime in the soil.

3. #3 greenbudguy, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You use molasses? How?

4. Add it to your water, mix it up, and water normally.

Make sure it is unsulfured molasses. People have said to use 1 tbsp per gallon or so. I just pour a dollop into a 5 gallon bucket of water...probably a little lets than a tbsp per gallon.

Oh and always Ph your water after you ad all your stuff.

5. #5 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    I'll pick some up tonight. When can I start doing it? Is there a certain stage that you start?

6. i use it throughout veg and flower until the last week or so. It basically provides simple carbs and makes it easier for the roots to uptake nutrients. Occasionally i'll read of someone getting slight burn after starting and cutting nutes back a little to compensate for the increased uptake.

7. Every other watering when i feed. 1 tbsp/gal.

But i'm a rookie. Currently on my 5th grow.
    And running FFOF as well as the Trio. Don't know that i'm happy or not yet, but i started ghetto with MG. Best yield/plant so far, but difficult to flush.

8. #8 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    I'll start using it next feeding then. Maybe I'll start with half a tap/gal the first time. I just fed them last night so it wont be for a couple days

9. #9 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    5th grow? And you consider yourself a rookie? Then I'm amateur at best. Haha. I'm on my first grow still. I love it tho. By far my favorite hobby. I would grow even if I didn't smoke :)

10. Growing is my favorite addiction

11. #11 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    Mine too haha

12. Me three!:hello:

13. #13 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    I can't wait to see if mine are girls. I check first thing when I get home

14. i've grown mostly clones. Have trouble with seeds in early veg. Still trying to decide what i'm doing wrong. Once i do, i'm getting some Herijuana and White Widow seeds.

15. #15 greenbudguy, May 6, 2011
    I just took 5 clones when I topped the 5 bigger plants of mine and I think all 5 rooted and are growing now

16. Ive got about 10 harvest's under my belt and i still consider myself a noobie. Ive been doing this for about 4yrs and have moved on from the bottle. Started with FF then Botanicare Advanced then due to over crowding i threw some outside and gave just water. Now i am trying to grow organic and getting way better results. Yast year i made seed for the first time so now i can smoke/use my homegrown homemade pot. So here's to thinking green.

17. To thinking Green!:smoke:

18. #18 greenbudguy, May 8, 2011
    To green *raise beer and hit blunt*