Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If i were to blow smoke into my fan in the bathroom, where would it go?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SillyLake, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I can't go outside to smoke anymore, and i was just wondering if iwere to smoke in my bathroom, and blow the smoke in the fan where would the smoke go to? would it just circulate around my bathroom?

2. Most vents have a little tube leading outside.

3. what method are you using for smoking your bud, man?

4. What the fuck does this matter... Just wondering.

It's an exhaust fan, used to get the smell of shit out of the air in a bathroom faster. It pulls air out of your bathroom, and out a vent on the top of your roof into the outside air.

What else would it do.

5. ReRead your post, I had that too, i stood on the toliet and blew smoke into it, it went outside.

6. ^ no need to be so offensive. i was going to suggest putting a towel under your door, turning your shower water on high, and letting it sauna the fuck up in there. i used to do that all the time

7. matters on the home/apartment construction. the fart fan in my bathroom vents to the crawl space above the ceiling.

8. The smoke ends up going straight into your parents faces, getting them mad and high at the same time.

No but really, smoking in the bathroom (anywhere) is the shit (no pun intended). The smoke will circulate around a bit and then settle on cloth items, so make sure you spray towels and stuff after you smoke. Blow it out the window if you have some smelly dank.

9. Well I've never smoked in my bathroom before, I was planning to just blow the smoke thru a sploof into the fan and see what would happen. haha. :p

10. do you not have a backyard?

11. Simple answer it goes where the fan blows it. Might be outside most just go to the attic.

He asked how you smoke because it makes a difference on the smell. A joint will need some time to clear. A vape. Not so much.