If I were president.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Killa Watt, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Hey here's a fun thought experiment. If you guys had ultimate political power, what would you enact

I would obviously legalize weed, but I'd put that shit in prisons to keep the peace. And to all cancer clinics/hospice for the medicine. And free to any vets with ptsd. Fuck it, free for all vets.

keep smokin that strong guys

2. I'd be elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, and buried on Sunday.

3. ghetto boys?

4. I would burn economical laws in place simply to protect the rich, reinvest the tax earnings from them and put it into the education system...Build a castle in Wyoming protected by armed guards and dogs, wall up Kansas and declare it a national disaster (The whole state).  Build a fleet of ships for my Superior Navy of the Lord King and begin taking land all over the World, declaring Australia a prison colony and sending all prisoners to said prison colony where they can either learn to self-sustain themselves or kill each other off, I don't particularly care.

The history of this situation would be rewritten so as to show me in the best positive light possible and upon my death a massive stone pyramid would be erected to hold my body.[​IMG]

5. I wouldn't legalize marijuana.. I would decriminalize it.. a long with many other things.. but I indeed would not last long as president with all these banks and corporations willing to smoke anyone that stands in their way (JFK)

6. All school children must learn how to grow dank weed to graduate.

Wyclef Jean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pq_3OheqzU

This. Also as President and Chancellor of Herb, I would assume the role as chairman of the environment dept and climate change.....create jobs with planting weed outdoors johnny 420seed style negative carbon foot print. except when we smoke it all hahahah

9. I would change the laws so I would be leader for life. That way I can be the leader for as long as I can and do whatever I want.

10. I'd be a righteous Dictator.

Turn this country from a bunch of over fed pussies into a nation of hardened mf's!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum