Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I Tested Positive?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dopethrone420, Jan 31, 2011.

1. This is totally hypothetical (fuck I need a job). Say I got injured on the job and drug tested for worker's comp or something like that. If I tested positive could I be fired? Also, do companies in Canada tend to drug test before employment?

2. If it's against their rules for you to smoke weed then yeah you could get fired. Also. You obviously wouldn't get the workers comp because even if you weren't high at the time of the accident they'd treat it as if you were.

3. Right here. If you get injured on the job and get urine tested for liability, even if you smoked 2 months ago and it showed up as positive they don't have to pay you because under the law you were operating under the influence. Same with driving. Obviously your not high two months after your session but as long as its detectable its punishable.

Not sure about Canada though but I would assume it depends per job/employer/regulations of the work place.

4. I'm from Canada... What is this drug testing you talk about? Never heard of it. Come to Canada!!! :hello:

5. You decriminalized bastards.