Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I smoke with my pipe outside, will my neighbours smell it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlaguedNation, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Well I wanna go smoke outside, but since i'm a beginner, really really paranoid about getting caught, etc.
    Will my neighbours smell it if i go out beside my house? It's about 15 feet between houses.
    Thanks guys/.

2. Its a likely possibility....if there would be negative actions associated with the neighbors smelling the bud, then maybe Invest in a smoke buddy....and for now take very small hits so the smoke will be less detectable..

3. Yeah, I have a few friends, when I first smoked, we went outside at his house, nobody smelled it, but doing it at home i'd be way more paranoid.

4. I smoke outside all the time at my friends house. Its very unlikely that they will smell it.

5. I in four years have never even thought about smell once i step outside...

6. Pipes and bowls smell a lot less than bongs and blunts. I smoke in my bedroom with my window open and I get by. Also keep in mind that if you're in a hurry with smoking a bowl it could take you about 1-2 minutes to finish. You won't be lingering around and even if they smell it, which I doubt they will, you'll be long gone by the time they get a chance to react. But your outside so it's highly unlikely that the smell will reach them.

7. Marijuana smell is strong, im sure they can smell it.