If I Smoke Outside Can My Family Smell?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by groovydes420, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Next to my bed I have my window I climb out of. When I climb out I have my little corner spot to smoke, I also close my window and it's easy to open back up. But will my family smell it? They don't come and bother me but I love smoking in the middle of the night when they're asleep. It might rain all night and I wanna get high before it starts. I just don't want them smelling it, or if they do they might blame the neighbors cause they're all potheads lol.

2. why dont you just smoke up with your neighbors

• Like Like x 3
  3. Really! If you are not an underaged Billy, then tell your nieghbors you got some weed to smoke with them and they will invite you in out of the rain, let you spend the night, feed you and eventually let you move in.

• Like Like x 3
  4. They're a bunch of guys, WAAAY older too... plus I'm more of a solo dolo type of girl. It's better that way in my opinion.

5. Then try to stay dry in the rain.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I don't wanna put my age out there but I'm not underage. I don't want my family to know cause it's really awkward idk ... and I don't wanna sound selfish but I love smoking by myself, staring at the moon and listening to good music. That's just my thing. So all I really wanna know is if they can smell it from indoors while I'm outdoors?

7. Welp

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you step away from the house somewhere in the edge of the yard, then you should be ok. I'll pray for your smoking freedom.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I shall, Thank you kind sir.

• Like Like x 1
  10. See there? She called me kind sir! :) I'm not all that bad am I?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nah just being more straight up, appreciate that.

• Like Like x 2

12. Let her settle down for just a bit longer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. But you're climbing out the window? Cmon now.

A few hits from a pipe with some breeze, likely they won't smell it if the window is closed to their room or you're not sharing a wall.

Careful the neighbors don't smell it and use you as blame to their parents and then YOU get in trouble still..

14. No , they can't smell it . Doesn't going out on the roof get you pajamas dirty ?

15. Spray axe all around the outside of your house.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yeah she will be hatin on me in no time, huh?

• Like Like x 1
  17. they hate you cuz they aint you :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  18. if you vape it smells a lot less. Also you don't end up with the smoke infused into your clothes.

• Like Like x 1