If I passed my home marijuana test, will I pass my lab one?

Discussion in 'General' started by olivia163, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 olivia163, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    ^

2. Probably not. Lab ones are almost always more in depth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. depends what methods have you used to pass?

4. no one can answer this question lol

we have no idea now many ng/ml of THC metabolites you have in your urine... unless the lab test has the same cut off limit, then there is no way anyone can know

5. Its hard to say. The home ones are general as lab ones are more in depth. If your worried about it, just use something to mask it.

6. The only way to pass a drug test, is to smoke so much more that it overloads the system and gives you a passing score.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I need help as well! I am 23 y.o woman. 5'4 110lbs extremely fast metabolism. I have a drug test coming up on Friday 9/8/17 and the last time I smoked was 8/27/17. So it will be a little over a week and a half by the test date. I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day, taking cranberry pills, vitamins, and b complex regularly since I've quit. I took a at home test last night and passed but the line was very faint. Do you think I will pass on Friday if I continue this routine?

8. With urine tests, dilution is your friend! Don't just drink water, get a sports drink or soup in there, too. Drinking too much water can dilute the electrolytes in your blood to a dangerous level, which may lead to a fatal heart attack.

"Woman dies after being in water-drinking contest" (2007) Woman dies after being in water-drinking contest

Take ONE "B" vitamin pill to yellow up your urine- more than one will turn your urine Day-glo yellow and tip off the tester. All "B" vitamins do for drug testing is color up your urine. It does NOT help you pass in any other way!

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work (news - 2007) Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

Be lazy the day of the test! Exercise can cause the release of the THC metabolites stored in your fat.

Stoners beware: Exercising might lead to a positive drug test (news – 2013) http://medicalxpress.com
    /news/2013-09-stoners-beware-positive-drug.html

A few days before the test start taking zinc tablets. Take zinc with a meal or it will upset your stomach.

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning. (full – 2011) Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic

Elevated urine zinc concentration reduces the detection of methamphetamine, cocaine, THC and opiates in urine by EMIT. (full – 2013) Elevated Urine Zinc Concentration Reduces the Detection of Methamphetamine, Cocaine, THC and Opiates in Urine by EMIT | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic

Eat a fatty meal before the test, this will also help prevent the release of stored THC.

Be sure to urinate several times before the test. This will help cleanse your bladder.

When you give your sample, let the first bit go into the toilet, take your sample about half-way through, then finish up. The urine that has had the least contact with the bladder walls has the least amount of THC in it.

Also just out at PubMed a new way to fool the test! "Commercial herbal medicines used as African traditional medicines: Ngoma Herbal Tonic Immune Booster interferes with a rapid urine drug screening test. " (full - 2017) Elevated Urine Zinc Concentration Reduces the Detection of Methamphetamine, Cocaine, THC and Opiates in Urine by EMIT | Journal of Analytical Toxicology | Oxford Academic where "An important finding is that the herbal mixture Ngoma Herbal Tonic Immune Booster caused false-negative results for the cannabinoid screening test. It adds to the list of substances that may be potential adulterants of urine for screening tests." (I have NO idea where to find it!)

Best of Luck to all of you!

Granny

• Winner Winner x 1