If I Had Boobs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CoffeeShopMike, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I'd have more reputation by now:p

I'm just saying, all the +rep I could get with a pair of these...

[​IMG]

But, no hate to the ladies of GC, I was just putting my mind to work.

Seriously, though, for all the guys, what things do you think you could be getting right now with immaculate breasts?

Or for the ladies, what have Thelma & Louise gotten you lately?

2. If you had boobs you would have had multiple posts by now..:rolleyes:

3. If I had boobs the world would already be mine:smoke:

4. Boobs are overrated.
    If you really want people to like you, you should show them your big...
    [​IMG]

5. Yes, brains.. hehe

6. I've never fully understood the fascination with two large lumps of flesh that provide nourishment to babies.

Is it because they are not open for viewing all the time? In countries where women wear no clothing to cover their breasts, everyone ignores them. They hold no sexual interest at all.

I mean, the thigh is hidden mostly. It's also a big lump of flesh. How many times have you heard anyone say "OMG, take a look at those awesome thighs!" or "Man, what I would give to suck on one of those thighs!"

The ass....same thing. Two globes of fat and muscle with an opening between them that feces is expelled from. What in the hell is the fascination with those mounds of fat?

The true measure of a fantastic women is her ability to make you happy sexually and also while not in the bed.

If she's a fantastic lover, but a real bitch all other times, would you stay with her? I wouldn't!

Boobs...what a truely weird facination.

7. I would never leave the house ...

8. Point proven:cool:

Unfortunately that's what gets me in trouble 98% of the time:devious:

Half that attraction most definitely comes from the media. I mean, honestly, how many times a day are people bombarded by images of breasts, ass cheek, legs, and six packs?

If not for the media, there wouldn't be an inane attraction to tits or ass.

Of course, being the Freudian believer I am, an obsession with breasts comes from one's id being overly lusty. Large breasts, much like a large penis for the ids of some females, trigger an animalistic reaction in some men and assures them that this female will be a good "mate," (one night stand or not) solely for the fact that she appears able to nurture and care for her young (large breasts = more milk, theoretically in the mind of a mongoloid). Hence, an attraction for ladies with large butts or wide hips.

Granted, I'm not a boob man. I just made this thread when I was high and happened to have breasts on my mind.

9. If you're a girl, big boobs are seriously overrated. I was a DDD by the time I was 15, and I looked like a hunchback. I hated middle school, b/c I was always ogled and made fun of for being big-breasted. :( Got some medical intervention, and it's all good now. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. :D

I don't use my boobies to get stuff, though. I would rather be treated as a human being than a pair of tits, if you don't mind. :wave: (not that others don't stare...I'm sure they do, I just don't notice it)

On the subject of Freud, didn't he consider the attraction to breasts a fetish, since boobs don't really have a sexual function? I can't remember...

10. [​IMG]

11. If a function is that which enables, then if boobs cause a sexual enjoyment in some, then they have a sexual function. Not physically, but emotionally.

When I see a women who is fit, and standing tall and proud with firm, uplifted breasts and a bearing of worth, then its attractive to me. Not sexually, but as a healthy, happy person is attractive to another.

Sex is mostly in the mind. A closeness of body and mind that is like no other type of closeness. A merging of desires into a trusting, warmth and oneness that can only take place while bodies are within other bodies in embrace.

To hammer at a prostitute is nothing more than using a tool of masturbation. Not bad in itself, but not in the same realm as sex with love.

12. people on this thread are thinking to much.. the reason why guys like some boobs, is because its human nature.. im more of an ass dude, but i do like some boobs as well.

but if i had tits.. i would have more money, a better job, and people would be a lot more polite...
    girls flash boobs = :) $ guys flash dick = :0 jail

13. Lol what's up with all the titty hate in this thread. You guys too sophisticated to appreciate a nice rack?

14. lol :D

15. everyone loves a big ol pair of boobies once in awhile.

16. lmao.

17. That girl has a massive rack for her frame.
    Jaysus.

18. i must agree with this. if i was a girl and had a huge set of tits i highly doubt i`d have a hard time finding a job like i am now. if i was an employer and i had 2 resumes a hot girl and a guy i`d hire the girl any day cause id rather look at her than the guy. i handed a resume in at a burger joint around where i live, i never got a call back. my friend who is hot works there now. hmm wonder why? could it be because she has a nice ass and good pair of tits?i think so.

19. CURVES. That's why whe like boobs, cars, guitars, and racetracks. Oh yeah, and asses.

20. My boobs hurt today.
    Just fucking ache.

If you had boobs, they would hurt...about once every 28-30 days..
    especially the left one today, man... it's painful. :(