Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I Boil a Pipe...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redskinrey, Mar 2, 2012.

1. #1 Redskinrey, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    If i boil a pipe will it smell up my house ? I want to boil my bowl tonight but i don't want my sister getting up and smelling weed b4 she gos to school. I never boiled a bowl before so is there anything i should no about like dos and donts. Its just a normal metal bowl with chambers

THX EVERYONE FOR REPLYING !!!

2. Why do you want to do that?

3. To clean it.

4. just soak it in ISO alcohol for like 5 min and stick a pipe cleaner threw it, metal is easy bro. Good luck broseph Stalin

5. Gasoline, soak it over night. [​IMG]

6. Dude, it makes the house REEK... I suggest waiting until you have the house to yourself to boil it.

You can also buy some pipe cleaners and clean it manually.

7. Never heard of that before, I've never cleaned my pipe

8. I've boiled my bowl before when it was DIRTY...shit came right out and it was easy as hell to clean...it didn't smell at all until you go to clean it like over the sink or something, but it doesn't really smell like weed per say its kind of a funky smell

9. I wouldn't recommend boiling a glass bowl because it could weaken it and/or cause it to crack. But your bowl is metal, so it will be just fine. But yea, it will stink up the house a little bit. I wouldn't do it unless you had a few hours for the smell to clear, or if you have a nice exhaust system above your stove.

Add some salt to the water to act as an abrasive.

10. Soak it over night in a glass of rubbing alcohol... :cool:

11. hot water also has the chance to cook the resin into the bong so be careful

12. Boiling will definitely make your house stink. Like the blades above me have said, soak it in rubbing alcohol overnight. If your pipe is really grimy, fill it with salt and 91% iso alcohol and shake it up. The salt helps scrape resin off of the inside of the pipe.

13. Aha i do in fact have one of those :hello:

14. i dont have anymore alcohol but would peroxide work ?

15. sea salt works the best...:cool:

also, make sure you get iso thats over 70 percent, it works way better than that 40-60 percent stuff...

16. dude..

17. lol man that made my night