Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I ate a 10mg THC gummy on Thursday, will I fail my test on Monday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theginge23, Oct 27, 2020.

1. I am not a frequent user. Thanks for any and all advice!

2. Its possible you will

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. more than likely yes, you'll fail

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Would it even be worth the risk?

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. your screwed
    Goodnight , sweet op

6. Why do you make the whole title your question? Must have been a good gummy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. All I can say is that smoked marijuana will show up in a piss test after 30 days. Have no idea about edibles.

8. Depends if it’s a swab or piss test. Swab ya may have a chance , a piss test... your screwed. Only option is substitute someone else’s urine , synthetic piss or dilution .

9. Why would you even risk it?

10. Self control is priceless..!!
    How was the gummy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Damn I love California. I ate two 10mg gummies right before I went to my company Halloween party on Thursday.

Sat next to my colleague who used to be my direct boss and the CEO of the company we both used to work for. When I worked for him I helped him get his MMJ card.

I know there are still positions that require drug testing in California, thankfully I don't need one of those jobs.

I'd have to detox for a year to get my system clear of all the thc I've got in my system