If Cannabis Did Not Smell So Strong It Would Probably Be Accepted

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by nomoredoubts, May 28, 2013.

1. I think too many people who don't smoke think of the terrible smell of garbage mids burning.
    I agree
    Mids smell nasty but hey...

Come try my stuff
    It smells and tastes like strawberry candy.

3. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF........

4. The issue of this isn't exactly mutual exclusive to one gender, it's because they are HSP's (high sensitive people). They usually have a high amount of stimuli in their senses, here's more on them:

The rest of the article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201107/sense-and-sensitivity

5. Well I am a woman, and marijuana is and always will be my favorite smell. :) 
    I see what you mean though, and it does make sense to me too, I guess the marijuana smell intimidates people? 
    If I go on a T break and somebody is smoking weed in the next room, i'll smell that shit like it's right in front of me..

6. it honestly bothers me a bit that i dont get the smell the sweet ganja while smoking

7. hahaha OP who the fuck does that man, god damn some people are literally that ignorant?

8. It already is accepted passed with 63% here and thats old grannies who dont smoke voting too..nobody cares about the smell

9. Pfft, I get high from 2nd hand smoke all the time. I don't even get a skunk in the air when I smoke myself out, but I can taste it.

10. like a cigarette

11. Naw bro cigarettes stink like shit and they are legal and accepted... I love the smell of weed