if anyone could give me some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by 500-80, Apr 18, 2010.

1. alright well to start off, im on probation(a really light form) it doesnt even feel like im on probation. they give me random drug tests. they only tested me once. and my next court date is on the 26th. yes 6 days after 420. ive heard of people just dilluting their piss and passing every single probation test. ive never heard of this method failing. so my question is, do you guys think i can toke on 420 this year? my friend is making a whole batch of hash brownies and i have never had them before and i really want to try them. should i eat them on 420 or should i just save one for after my court date? ive been cutting back on smoking since im on probo. (like 3 times a week) and im pretty active, little body fat and im 5'9" personally i think id be better off just waiting, but idk. i smoked yesterday and last friday and last monday. what do you guys think? :confused::smoking:

2. 4/20 is an awesome day, but it's simply what you make of it. I don't think it's worth the risk. I say you should hold off until after your court date. You'll probably have a more enjoyable time anyway, without worrying about getting it out of your system and what have you. And just make 4/20 2011 next year super awesome.

3. yea bro thats a good idea thanks for the advice. but i guess what i was getting at, and forgot to say, was that if any of you guys have been in a position where you had hash brownies but couldnt eat them, will they go bad after a week? do they lose any potency or anything like that? thanks again man

4. Brownies last a while. They're fine. My buddy got a collapsed lung (unrelated to smoking), so he relies on edibles. He basically makes a huge batch and uses them for weeks on end. You'll be fine should that be what you choose to do.

5. good shit man

6. yea if i were you man id wait. theres always going to be another chance for you to toke or ingest edibles again

7. #7 BobbyIronsights, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010

Ok, I think a diuretic is in order, a 2x dose of dandelion root capsules, ( I know, I prefer genuine pharmaceuticals, but I've used dandelion root alot and it will make your piss like water) and a large amount of fresh distilled water.

Not spring water, mind you, too much damned carbonates, but proper distilled water, and gallons of it, and don't worry, you won't have to force yourself to drink if you doubled the dose of dandelion root capsules, as it will make you feel as parched as an Ethiopian child next to that annoying fat pig Sally Struthers!

And that's what you need to do, trust me, I'm your doctor.
    Bobby