If a zombie outbreak really went down

Discussion in 'General' started by ARlexington, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Head north. Zombies wouldn't survive in -30 degree weather.

2. Wow I hadn't been back here since I first posted this thread! I read all your responses and just wanted to say you guys are awesome, I have another situation I could put you blades in so I'm thinking I'm going to post another thread and make it Part 2

3. I made a similar post like this awhile back. But as of **RIGHT NOW**a zombie outbreak is very unlikely. Eventually it will become more likely that is when you invest in an under ground bunker with a shit load of weapons,food,pussy and bud etc.

4. I would say by 2020, we will see something like "I am Legend" go down.

5. ^ i dont understand how people have the balls to come to conclusions and beliefs that are so lacking in evidence and rationality. lol

and that comment obviously applies to far more than just zombies.

6. Come to think of it, a sword-like weapon would rock. I think I'd end up grabbing a machete, or a big fuckin scythe. Those things are fucking wicked! You could take off the ankes of 3 zombies easily with one of those things.:D

7. 1.rob my dealers house for weed

2.lock my self in walmart

3.hit up the swisher sweet section

4.TOKE away:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I double dare you to fuck with me.

9. ^ yeah.. i guess knights chainmail would be good armor for zombies. i'd be tripped the fuck out though.. if, in the midst of a zombie invasion, i ran into a motherfucker in that gear.

10. you guys are naive the very best personal weapon for a zombie invasion:cool:
    [​IMG]:cool:

11. ^ id rather have the gun Tony Montana used in the end of Scarface

12. I'd have Chuck Norris to my right, and Bruce Lee to my left and have my AK47 in my hands! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I'd also like to have that mountain of snow he had too.

14. Right on, a scythe would be awesome.

I'm not sure what's worse.. the fact that a zombie apocalypse will happen, or that many of us are looking forward to it. :/

15. I would carry around about 6-7 Katanas if anything. The blade is going to get dull at some point, and that would last along time until i could get a vehicle of sorts

16. it would surely be a better end than the zealots and conspirators predict.

17. Backpack with:
    12 handguns, 6 semi automatic rifles, 3 automatic rifles, and a sniper rifle
    enough ammuntion to last me for a year for each gun
    a knife
    another 4 handguns
    3 halo 3 carbine rifles with unlimited ammo
    6 pounds of weed
    bong
    lighter
    carton of cigarettes
    ipod
    and a dictionary.
    fuck yeah

18. That backpack would weigh like 200 pounds, lol. You would be eaten so quickly.

19. And then i'd jack your weed.

20. ^that backpack would be a duffle bag. lol