If a hot space alien asked you to ...

Discussion in 'General' started by ideal, Jun 6, 2005.

1. If a hot space alien asked you to have sex with her would you?

2. no i wouldnt, unless it took the form of carmen electra or something.. maybe not even then.

3. ....id first bring her to bed, then tell her im uber earth kinky, and gotta tie her up... and once i got her tied to the bed.. i will leave her ass there and steal her ship :D

4. Amen to that.

5. If I wasn't married and the alien was 'friendly', yes I would. Why not? I didn't discriminate when it came to sex, you never know what kind of mad wonderful sex you could be missing out on...

6. yeah sure, if they are hot, and its sex, why not??

7. So this is what we waste our high on--->alian poontang :D

I think i would take her to the ship and tell her to hang on a sec.,while i check the ship out.
    then if i feel up to it ill smoke up a j with the alien :smoke: and see how it turns out...

Them mabe ill probe her if i cant get the ship to fly :D

8. If she was friendly, hot, and let me fly the ship :D

Oh... And she's gotta be a stoner alien :)

9. Yeah if she was hot

10. ya, if there was no chance of any hybrid human-aliens..
    hah, if we blazed her up she would never leave and she'd bring all her alien friends and take over our planet!! we must protect the weed!!

11. Uh, I would bang that as long as she didn't pull some sneaky shit and knock me out. If she is sexy alien, what the hell, why not?

12. I really just dont know. Id have to go with the vibe and really get into the nitty gritty of the circumstances. Ive watched to many sci fi flicks where he gets it on with the hot alien and then has something burst out of his chest, or is eatan, or mr alien comes home an eats him.... Hell if it was just going to be a fling one night stand and thats it then as for discrimination I wouldnt be anti alien. But yah just dont know what if post coitus they want to eat your foot or something. Imagine oral sex with fangs... bad, I just dont know Id have to meet the alien. Some brainfood though :eek:

13. yeah if shes hot

but i would have to fly the ship, and she would have to give me 20 lbs of different strains of pot that they have on her planet.

14. i bet she would use your semen for experiments, and would eventually discover our weaknesses and would take over the world and it would all be your fault for being so horney

15. Oh I didn't even think about that. I don't want kids in the first place I couldn't imagine being impregnated with a little hybrid. yikes. Good call.

16. LMAO! Oh well though... At least you got some hot, freaky, alien sex before the world was destroyed :D

17. LOL

18. ude probly get aids or something.............maby anthrax.......lol

19. If there was no shitty outcome like the world getting destroyed or the alien going into my pockets and taking my pot then... yeah, I guess I would.