if a girl is drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by stbernard808, Nov 29, 2007.

1. and says that they want you, if you follow through with doing her, are you taking advantage of her? i kind of think yes.

2. Couldn't they be taking advantage you if your drunk?

I say if ur both smashed then your both taking advantage of each other.

3. That question really depends on the individual situation and how well you know each other

4. No, fuck double standards

5. unfortuneately im not that drunk. im only slightly buzzed. could be an excuse though.

6. If I've slept with her before then yeah but I would feel bad if it was the first time. I would probably still do it though because I'd surly be tanked and not thinking clearly myself.

7. unfortunately in terms of the law, if you fornicate with a girl thats undert he influence of alcohol it is automatically considered rape

talk about double standards

8. AND...marijuana is illegal. Go figure!

9. Stick it in her butt!

10. When in doubt, refrain. or at least ask if shes sure.

11. Now this is an interesting question. I would say "no" you arent taking advantage if you both are drunk. However, if you are sober and she is drunk(or vice versa) then yes, I think it would be taking advantage. However, I dont feel as if its a BIG taking advantage in today world. Its just kinda meh.

12. how about fuck what anyone else or the law cares... do YOU think its right? thats how i make the right calls

13. Yeh I guess your right. So if a pedophile thinks its "right" to have sex with a baby is it ok???

14. I think that by "they" the poster meant people on GC and trusts their judgement

15. In the state of new york a man could be accused of rape by those terms.

16. ummmmm nah.

17. agreed.

and of course.

18. Drugs kill (Yeah, right)
    Bitch I'm for real
    Shut your mouth you dirty slut
    You know you want it in your butt
    I'll put it in your cunt
    Let Bizarre nutt

That's all I have to say to this.

19. it all depends man...if shes MAD drunk and like cant think straight then yes its definatly taking advantage but if youre both drunk and it just kinda happens then its all good....

20. If you're bothed smashed theres a good chance you can't get it up :p

As for the question, naa man its not cool. If you think it would happen if your not out your face then just both of you crash and have mad kinky morning sex. Nothing like sex when you're hungover IMO.