If a chick gives you her number, does that mean you have a chance?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Do chicks only give out their number to guys they like? Or does it mean absolutely nothing when they give you their contact info?
    Thanks in advance :)

2. You could get friend zoned.

3. This or she does like you.

4. IMO if a girl gives you her number it's probably for hooking up.

5. If you text her right now, this thread could get really interesting...

6. I've never given a guy my number if I just want him as a 'friend'.

But that's just me.
    I usually only give my number to a lad if I wanna ride him on a later date. Or be serious with him. It's all the same. Hahaha.

7. [quote name='"Blaze"']If you text her right now, this thread could get really interesting...[/quote]

This, send her a text and keep us updated on what happens,

8. OP, this has potential thread of the night capability... Don't let us down. These only pop up every odd week.

9. Could OP possibly get boobs sent to his phone? Make it happen!

10. Yes if a girl want you to have HER number, she is probably dtf. Text her, you have nothing to lose

11. Yes op, you might get laid soon keep us updated so we can help you get laid.

12. If you have no clue why they gave you their number. Then the only possible reason she would give you her digi's is if she wants the dizzle.

13. I would call her asap...don't text, call..

14. females are very weird species a bitch could give you her number and then treat you like a fuckin stalker when u call her some bitches just give there numbers just to be nice

15. I agree, don't text. Call and ask her to meet you for coffee or lunch, then if that goes well ask to go out on a date.

16. OP got the 555 number.

17. She probably intended for you to pass the number along to a more attractive friend of yours

Actually, it seems downright obvious now that I think about it

18. ^ what you're saying is, OP got trolled?

19. Big time

It's the oldest one in the book

20. [quote name='"Twee"']I usually only give my number to a lad if I wanna ride him on a later date. [/quote]

Hawt.