Idiot just walks in.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I hate idiots, Feb 16, 2013.

1. People have no respect these days man what the fuck. I got some outrageously good herb and there is nothing but shit around here for miles and miles so I've been helping people out.

And this kid text me tells me he will be here in 20 minutes i'm like nah dude I'm busy. ( I am with my nephew , 7 years old. ). he doesn't reply, then 10 minutes later is like 5 minutes. and I'm like no.. wait i will text you in a bit..

and the mofo just walks in my door like he lives here. both of my dogs are down here, two very big very protective ones, german sheperd and a pit bull, and he has a friend with him so they go beserk.

and my step dad is upstairs and doesn't want people here and the dogs are going nuts and i'm telling them to get the hell out before my step dad comes down and gets me in a bunch of shit. They stand there.. I'm like dude get the fuck out, my dogs about to bite them still going beserk and he stands there, I walk over to him I'm like dude what the fuck I told you to wait and you just walk in get the hell out!

And get this.. He raises his fist.... I'M THINKING WTF??? :confused::confused::confused:

I'm outraged at this point and they finally leave.

Like what the fuck was that?

Nah I'm not underage, I'm 19 but I just recently moved back in here and I'm going to college in a few months and trying to stay good with my step dad.

fucking people.

decided to rant this on here haven't used gc in forever lol.

2. this makes negative sense

3. Should have beat his ass. And his friends.

4. Somebody came to your house when you told him not to, walked right in, AND brought a fiend? I would've flipped the fuck out big time

5. Did you get the weed?

6. Would've let the dogs loose after a warning

7. Yea I am pretty pissed. No I have the weed, he was trying to get some.. Dumbass..

8. Who the fuck just walks into someones house?

9. this. some one coming to my house uninvited, especially after hours...if you're still standing there when my doggie comes out to say hi, I will let him eat you for dinner...:p
    idiots have a unique taste quality that rotties seem to really like :laughing:

10. Shit if that happened to me I would grab my pellet gun and shot him in the ass. One time my friend just walked in my house when I was jacking off. He's lucky he's a good friend

11. I fucking love Rots
    Had two when I was a kid - getting one when I move out and have enough money :smoke:

12. This doesnt make sense yet. So he walks in after you told him multiple times to wait, then he walks in your door. Dogs go crazy. You keep telling him to leave, He just stands there, dogs keep going crazy, you yell at him to fuck off, he balls up fists, you tell him to fuck off, he leaves with his friend. And he still sold you the weed?

13. Having a lock on your door and using it would stop things like this from happening....

14. Wtf people he said HIS friend wanted HIM to sell weed, read.

Deep Roots

15. Yeah I have had two assholes rock up to my place.. starting shoving them in the other direction, told them I would kick their ass. Didn't see them again, I moved and chose my next friends more carefully.

16. LMFAO
    I love you dude.
    +rep

17. You love and +rep him for being shot out and not reading properly or just being so shot out it's funny? Lol.

18. maybe he was fuckin with yah ;)

19. I'm pretty sure he was just fucking with you. Hahaha
    :smoke:

20. def a wtf moment