Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

idiopathic arthritis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tobacco jack, Aug 16, 2017.

1. i have been told i have idiopathic arthritis basicly meaning my joints are going to hell and they really dont know why. has anyone exoerience with microdosig for this type of pain? the side effects of conventional treatments are as bad as the pain. i am afraid i am putting too much hope in cannabis for relief. hopefully im only a couple of months from harvest but i dont want to get my hopes up. any experience with this is aporeciated

3. you could have benefit from lyposomal turmeric too... look into it... look into too, cannabimimetics... substances that act on the same receptors that cannabis works on to alleviate pain or signal @ the cb receptor

get plenty of omega three too, omega three is the fat that your endocannabinoid system uses to make endocannabinoids with! arachidonic acid in fact is the acid that formulates the cannabinoids that can dull pain reception @ the receptors

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've had good luck with CW Hemp's CBD capsules for my arthritis since I can't be high at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. thanks to everyone for the help just started looking into the tumeric we raise grass fed beef and all our own greens but am thinking of adding more omega 3 etc with fish and nuts etc. i appreciate sll the advice

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was just looking at this study recommended from Granny storm Crow and it explains how important omega three is!

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.” (PubMed).

and the full report..
    http://themodern.farm/studies/Omega-3 Deficiancy Abolish Endocannabinoid Function.pdf