Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

identity vs role confusion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by south fl sativa, Aug 23, 2011.

1. fitted caps saggy pants baggy shirt taylor gang?

ok kids your going through identity vs role confusion

ughh so gladd im a beach bro !

2. likke braaaski thats totally tubbular dude,

but on sum real shit. your identity is your own, why it starts with I

fitted cap, even fedora niqqa, ill rock it wit bagyness

how could you stand the corparate logod tight fiting nut huggin, corset tightness of that clothes.

n to get down in a fight a baggier shirt can be a real advantage, and even baggy pants (note baggy pants is different then sagging pants)

3. Dude all your posts are incredibly stupid... stop posting.

4. That is Gnarly broski.

5. I don't understand what your trying to say.... may I recommend FunnyJunk? Since, all you are is nonsense...

6. me? cuz i been steadily improving stay wit me ( i got busted back n just got out so i been witout internet for 4 months)

but otherwise if ur talking about the op, from what ive read i agree

7. Nah I'm talking to OP dude, your good man.

8. No baggy clothes have ever helped a real fighter. :laughing: That's what a fast guy wants is some fucking sails slowing him down.

On topic... Nobody has their own identity. We're all the products of our environments.

9. i think the essence of what he meens boils down to every whiteboy isnt as hard as ethnics. dont intermingle with ethnics

i can see wut you meen i guess if thatrs wut suits you to stay wit ur own kind, i myself wouldnt have a baby with a different race, i dont want all of the world to be some greyscaled geneticly similar 3rd reich status equality bullshit

10. #10 tehpurplepills, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    real fights? real fights have tactics, diversions, and a flow. a brawl mabee what your refering to, like id do that if someone comes out saying they want a fair fight n ill respect that. imma swinger who aint afraid to get knocked aslong as i can come in for a grapple, and when it comes to this baggy clothes makes it hard to tell where to grab

taking a baggy shirt off is easier, it can be used assomething to hide an incoming kick, or my favorite is to back off and leave space till he dropps his guard, dash in, lean to one side and then invert your weight to your otherside so the kick will come from the opposite side he is thinking, and if he still stays with this make a false kick that lands on the ground, swinging yourself on that foot as an axle and doing a sort of butterfly kick to insert foot in his chest underneath cover of the shirt

shit this may not be your style, bu t when dealing with grymy ******s who suckerpunch and grab your bacg in the same motion you gotta learn to be viscious

11. This is the part of the thread where a Moderator puts a big delete button on this.

12. nobodies being too offensive dude, in my opinion it should stay but idk what their mindset is

13. kids dont understand identity vs role conffusion. i am me so w.e

14. im not looking to insult anyone ehh ill just drop it

15. no they arnt am im sorry if i insulted people

16. Why do you two type so poorly

17. im ptryy high off a couple substinces

18. Yeah that is always the excuse for bad threads, but do you not realize that very few will take you seriously typing like that?

”ptryy”?

19. dude idc look up identity vs role confusion on google. im not trying to insult anyone its just sad how these kids dress nowadays being that i grew up around a ghetto and thats not something you waant to interprete as aww fuck just forget it. teenagers are not who they really are yet you folow mi drift.

20. No...

Btw, your typing portrays an under educated ghetto person as much as baggy clothing...