Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Identify this ganja, son!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Don Peyote, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Was trying to get ahold of some "dank"
    I got this.
    What do YOU think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hahaha, you got suckered into buying invisible bud. You silly goose!

3. lol the pic is there now, i think they are pretty dank. I see alot of red hairs, not too many crystals, but probly some really high mids, how much did u pay?

4. Ah, okay, so now the bud appears! Looks like good stuff to me.

5. is it seedy? how much stem is in there?

6. It's not dank(medical club status),it looks like great weed though.

7. I would call that good weed in my parts.

8. LOL i think dank has the loosest definition here on GC, round my parts if its used its meant to be like KB but not as good, but lotsa people on GC label their best weed as dank.

BUT w/e it looks like high middies, a lot like what i get a lot, tho ive see nshit that looks like taht and is real nice and stuff like that that is shit. How much did you pay?
    I wouldnt pay more than 30 for an eighth

9. High middies imo. I pay 25/eighth for that stuff :)

10. In order for me to 'Identify' this ganja. I need you to mail me it to test it.

11. I don't agree; I had some Collie from a medi supplier recently, and it was shit hot. Looked a lot like that picture.

Very hard to identify a strain from a pic alone, mind; what does it smell and taste like? Is it an indica or a sativa buzz?

12. Where i come from, "dank has a loosed definition.
    Its so hard to get anything but commercial here in Tulsa.
    I payed 50 and eight, so I probably over payed, but It's good to be smoking something other than shitty brick for a change.

I have no idea what strain it is.

13. you cant judge bud by its cover. i got some dank awhile ago and it looked much like this. his shots arent close up enough to see

ill take your word for it, even if i disagree

have fun tokin homie!

14. well smoke it then, son. thats the only tried and true test

15. well, the question to ask is - what's it taste like? that can help determine what it is. it looks like it could be a fruity flavor to it.

16. 50 an 8th is what I pay for Kind Bud. Kind Bud to me is an actual statement of quality. It's like saying, "this strain was selected and grown professionally because of it's genetics." I always thought Dank was a relative term just meaning good by comparison. Ex. "This Shwag is dank for what I paid for it. It actually works!"

17. I have grown Sensi Star that resembled that. Very tight structure, short red hairs that curl just like that..

I also did some Mango-ish that looked similar.

But who knows.

18. ditto

19. They look like Beasts to me.