Identify this deficiency?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nuggernugger, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Dude load the pics correctly

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

2. What did I do wrong? I uploaded from gallery

3. maybe it's me I'm retarded stoned right now..
    sorry

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol what was the point of commenting then. do you know what is wrong. Nute burn or something

• Like Like x 1
  5. I guarantee I know if you show me the pics ...I don't know why I can't see them..

6. I'm on tapatalk which is way easier to load pics on grasscity

Attached Files:

8. aham ...

what's the medium made out of? what have you been feeding it? what's the run off ph? and the runoff ec?

to diagnose correctly I need ALL THE info you can give me cuz that thing is taking a nuclear beat down....

9. I can see it it's heavily overwatered....and it look like pests have had Thier way so far...I can also see heat damage. and multiple nutrient lockout ...probably due to you overfeeding it. which built up salts in the soil ...in turn fluctuating the ph way down passed where it's supposed to be for soil...locking out a number of elements....couple that with heavy rain and pests....and you have one unhappy plant....

more info is needed though...I'm speculating what the pics tell.me..

GFP

10. Literally it was perfectly fine until a couple days ago. I had it huge green and lush at like 14 inches and then this. Fox farm ocean forest for the soil , i used jobes organic tomatoe fert with urea tea until about 2 weeks ago cuz im tryna flower it but something happened. I told my brother to just water it wnd he has been doing it fine. I put in jobe organic fert spikes that have less nitrogen and more potassium and phosphorous. The ph has been fine because the soil somewhat regulates it. I just use hose water and let it sit for more than a day. And my brother just uses that. I dont know much detail but that. I had it growing fucking amazing and bam its fucked

11. It was literally and has been fine. Ever since i left for college 2 weeks ago i put he spikes in and then i had a problem. Is it possible hat i put too many in?

12. time release spikes are the problematic as they don't release when you need ...instead they "nuke" the roots when the roots come into contact with them or the concentrate they melt off into. the fertilizer you chose is good for somethings but not for cannabis ...
    check these 3 pics out the first 2 are just heavily overwatered an that killed the roots which fuct everything the last one is straight phosphorus excess...

look familiar?

GFP
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. shit to what do I do? tell my brother to dig them the fuck out? Im pissed that thing was a beauty? should i just have him transplant or what? or is the shit dead.

14. so like I initially said...way to much overfeeding (via food stakes ) that just nuke cannabis ..
    and heavily overwatered....this makes the plant also susceptible to pests....

how old is this plant ? I mean how many days vegging and how many are you into flowering?

GFP

15. Yea i know should I have them try and dig them out or something? Also i was like 6-7 weeks in veg

16. n like a week in flowering

17. well if you are willing to save it (meaning no option plant) and that's it...you'd have to transplant to decent soil ...washing as much of the nuclear program off the roots...once your in decent soil with perlite added...let it get on the dry side....very light 1/8 strength nutes...cut all the dead shit off...leave as much foliage that's live (more than 50%) on ...and then wait..for it to catch.up....DON'T over water or let the rain over soak it either....believe it or not if done correctly ...it can still finish...but I'd scrap it and start over .

cuz in the time it takes to recover that one...another healthy one will still finish ahead..

GFP

18. Can you go into detail on what was done to fix the plant in the first picture as I currently have a small plant with a few leaves that look exactly like those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

19. if it's rotted due to the roots being logged and looks anything like that....I'd toss it. in the event you want to fight it back to life....transplant it to the correct medium. doing your best to wash off the fuct up supercharged dirt off the roots without destroying them ..then let it stay on the dry side. roots need 50% air as well as 50% water ....then begin a light feeding and Dont overwater ...WAIT or the new growth to appear. ..it may take 2 weeks (that's why I'd toss it) another healthy plant would pass this one and finish ahead...when you kill the roots by water logging them IT'S bad...it means you have to wait for roots AND foliage to regenerate ...so ...be patient...cut the dead shit off after you determine what's dead and what's not. don't let it get soaked in the rain OR sit in the Super heated summer sun that's wreaking havoc on half the planet now. Wait for it.

GFP