Identify Seeds in Bag with "MxBB"

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by drsev6, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I need some input from the community on what might be in a bag of seeds a friend gave me. She bought it a long time ago with an ex, and doesn't remember the name of the freebie seeds.

The only clue I have is that the bag is marked with "MxBB". I've done some research and have found a couple of possibilities: Mazar x Blueberry (aka Skywalker) or Master (Kush) x Blackberry.

I figured I would find the largest amount of readers in the community with more comprehensive knowledge of possibles. I know ultimately I'll have many more clues when it grows, but that's so far away and the anticipation is killing me. :confused:

If nothing else some additional possibles will give me something else to research until it's time for 12/12.

Thanks

2. Did she buy em from a seed bank?

3. Since a lot of my crosses have 'BB', and my BB stands for Big Bud, I'd go with that. Now you just have to find out what they wanted to make bigger...Mango comes to mind. Lots of 'm' names out there, but if this was from years ago, Mango was hot a few years back. With good reason, good shit.