Ideas To Hide Stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokeliam, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I always thought inside a deodorant can was a good idea. But being the newb I am, I'm not sure of the best place.

Would it work if I buried a bag in the soil of a plant pot? I used to hide it in a tin behind a large book case but need a better area.

Also where do you hide your stash?

2. I've never had to hide my stash but I like to keep it out of plain sight. If you have one open up a tissue box and place the goodies in there, seal it up with some clear tape. If you fold/ roll your socks when putting them away, just slip your bag in there,, unless you've got a larger quantity than I'm assuming that should work just fine. 

3. Put it in your underwear. but not too close to the jubilia

4. if you have a "fat" ps2, there's a niced sized compartment in the back where you could easily fit an ounce and a small bowl.

gamecube also has a compartment on the bottom. while smaller than the PS2, you could fit a good sized bag in there.

ps2
    [​IMG]

gamecube

[​IMG]

if you're really a baller, you can hide it inside your Talk Boy

[​IMG]

5. In a big ass flashlight

Get a screwdriver or some kinda wedge and pop out the shiny part under the bulb, bam

Stash spot.

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've never had to worry about having something or a place to stash my weed and bowls. I just keep it out of sight when we got guest over that don't know we smoke. But we have a book that has a compartment in it that my wife used in college. Thought about getting one of those stash cans from the head shop. They have one that looks like a jager bottle that I wanna get.

7. Invest in a safe I've had mine for years now its dope. I keep the key to that safe in another safe to make sure I'm not being fucked with

8. Go to your local head shop and buy one of those shaving cream cans that are hollowed out.

Sent from my mind

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404790045.372505.jpg

You can also add some dryer sheets, so that the smell won't leak through (just in case) just find a small container that'll lock the smell in place.

If you're hiding it from a parents or a friend, I doubt they'll look behind a wall. Good luck!

10. My best friend hides her's in a pill bottle.
    I put mine in the white box my iphone came with when I bought it that had my phone and charger in.

11. Is there any sort of lock on this little safe? Might be cool to stash a few 20's in there or little things.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 quadridincopedipper, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Op, exactly this or the wall safe gadget.
    Just don't put it with your other shaving cream!

I've also seen Monster Can diversions. Will try to post a link :)

Edit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008CS6JX4/ref=pd_aw_sims_1?pi=SS115&simLd=1

Op I would recommend a cube fridge in said room. Plenty of similar drinks around it. Also have redundancy.
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Usually in/on my desk in a jar.

It's all just one big conspiracy

14. It's not a safe it's a cable outlet, they should have it in about every room. But they do sell fake outlets online, I just didn't want to drill a hole in my wall.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0037584Z8?pc_redir=1404740057&robot_redir=1

15. #15 1bakedpotato, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Find a decent sized tin (that will hold your usual stash) and then find a chill spot in your room. Most typical spots are in the sock drawer or in a fake stash tin from a local headshop. My favorite spot is inside of an old dvd player that pops right open, but I did the flashlight thing for awhile. If you have any old text books around and a sharp blade you can cut up the pages and make that a stash spot.

Fuck it man... get high and be creative, but uh.. I wouldn't bury it in dirt? Too much work, leave behind a mess... not to mention whats going to happen when mom finally decides to water her damn petunias... now you go to get your stash and its soaked and ruined.

altoids tin cans or washed out baby food jars work pretty good

16. I never have too, but when I do it's in plain sight!

For one STOP keeping your weed in bags.. The staticness of the bag destroys the thrichs.
    So does sunlight.
    Your best to buy a mason jar and just put in the back of a cupboard or under the bed. There will also be no smell from mason jars :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404826649.124055.jpg

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

17. lol I tried to do this with a light switch outlet a long time ago because i thought it'd be the same as what you posted but ended up shocking the fuck out of my arm.

18. I think I zapped a finger trying to screw it in. Ha, nothing painful though.

19. I'm telling you OP it's the way to go

[​IMG]

20. I used to do this!!!!