Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas for what to do with half a gram of kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ItzTrick, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hey guys, so I've been saving up my kief for a few days and now my kief catcher is starting to get full. Any thoughts on what I should do with it or just smoke a few kief bowls, cheers. Phone won't let me post pictures sorry

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

2. Why does it have to be special lol just throw it on your bowl and smoke it.

I mean if you are looking for options you can press it in to hash or save it in a jar.
    You can't really make much extract out of a p5 of kief. You might get .4 of rosin /dabs if you try really really hard. But it probably will be more like p2.

3. Sprinkled on top of a bowl was always a treat. Decarb and mix with coconut oil or butter and make a few killer canna oil caps or edibles.
    BNW

4. Smoke it all in a bong at once you'll get high AF for the next few hours

5. probably what ill end up doing

• Like Like x 1