Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas for the ultimate smoking room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 The innovator, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Hey blades :wave: In a few months I'm going to be living in an apartment. It's an on campus place so I can't repaint it and knock down the walls but I can do pretty much anything else that I want. All that comes in the place is a: desk, chair and bed. I want to turn it into the best sex and smoke cave possible!
    I'm already planning on bringing up my TV and xbox. I'm putting up black lights, posters and Christmas lights as well.
    Being a college student I am on a budget so don't tell me to put some outrageously expensive stuff in there. I'm thinking of getting 2 bean bag chairs for a corner but so far that's where I've run out of ideas. Help me out guys!

Also planning on getting a nice bong ~$150 so yea.

2. Get some kind of stereo or Somethin that plays music. Music is great to blaze to.

3. Thought it would be really cool of you got fountain drink machine in there like a mcdonalds

4. #4 passthebilly, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Can you choose the room? Take ventillation, windows, entrances corridors etc into consideration lol

5. Good idea haha

6. *have a good sound system
    *have an ashtray
    *lava lamps/cool lighting shit. i have these all over in this closet that i love to hotbox:Pot Leaf Glow Shapes 50 Pk
    *wood floors? get a soft carpet
    *bp table?:)
    *get a safe if you plan on having parties or a lot of people in your apartment..

7. Thanks guys! I'm definitely bringing my sound system from home. I DJ a bit and LOVEEEE my music so no doubt! All I drink is water, milk and a little juice so I'll have to pass for the drink machine. Sweet idea though. I think the floors are carpet but having a big furry carpet would be awesome too :)

8. I would say to take that $150 and save up a bit for a nice vaporizer.
    Any nice music player, black lights, and ^ beat me to the lava lamps idea.

9. Do y'all think I should get a legit safe or would a cheaper lock box work just as well?

10. I'm not really a fan of vaporizers. I've tried my friends and it's ehh the high isn't as good as ripping a big, glass bong.

11. If you weren't on a budget and wanted the ultimate smoking room, I'd tell you to get an isolation tank :D

Since you're on a budget, definitely get some cool posters, and a blacklight.

12. You probably just haven't used a quality vaporizer yet then, some of the ones on the market can barely get you buzzed.

13. In my smoking room (A.K.A my bedroom haha) I like to keep it chill. Comfy ass chairs, my flat screen, my stereo system, my 360 and the piece de resistance, my blacklight! Thats all you need my dude!

14. Get surround sound.

15. Dude keep it simple and chill.

Clean EVERYTHING
    smoke.

16. Beanbag chairs are a nice idea but really aren't comfortable at all. Get couches. Lots of them.

17. It's a good vape because he gets high off it and so do others but it's just not as fun or intense is suppose. Would you rather spend $150 on a bong or a vape?

18. The rooms aren't that big and couches are expensive