Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas for optimle smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovetheLime, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Well, this is going to take in account getting the most thc out of the smoking session.

the healthiest way to get the most thc.

and just a fun way to feel like a scientist when you smoke weed. !

o

1. you got your bag of dank buds, ( no point in settling for the reggie or mids, just have a little patience and wait til you find a hook up for the dankness). as soon as you have got the bud that meets your quality qualifications, size, and quality of packaging. get it out of the light as soon as possible, and make sure it is sealed.

all this is to make sure the air or light does not degrade the thc.

2. get to your residence, go to your room, instead of having a light bulb on, have a colored light or even a black light, enough to where you can see but the light won't degrade it.

3. ok. now pour it(not take it out with your fingers) into a mason jar. (if you want to observe, (i got this from the thread with the video on it about the 10th gram bong hit) take with the finger nail clipper and hold it, and microscope the crystals and for fun write down your prediction of what the high will be like based on that)...

now that it is stored in the mason jar and put the stash up in a dark place, that is cold.. no light no heat... maybe a freezer or one of those mini refrigerators.

now with your piece you want to smoke, carefully place it in your bowl/bong... if you don't have a vaporizer. forget joints they waste too much smoke, smell to much and waste too much weed, and are less economic buying papers every so often..blunt basically do the same just worse for your lungs, leave a bad smell and aftertaste behind, and waste money always having to buy blunts. also if you're paranoid, coming in often to buy papers and blunts probably tell the clerk or workers at your regular store of visitation that you probably smoke weed.

ok bowl (always got me higher) or bong( i don't b elieve thc is soluble in water so i think it just filters the tar, but i guess there could be some trace amounts of thc in the tar)...

any place it in there. and instead of flicking your pick to the tip of the bowl and taking a hit, that will burn up thc... like the dude did in the video light a rope or something, (ignorant of materials to use, enlighten please?). and put it to the side so the heat travels through and then lights the weed.

thc attaches to oxygen so hit it all the way and follow the remaining part of lung capacity with pure oxygen. hold it. studies say 3 to 5 seconds it all gets absorbed, but if you want to go by the classic hold it long as you can thing, up to you... if your not concerned about the lungs hurting thing.

ok. that's my ideas. any commentary is welcome and appreciated. Blessings and happy tokings!

2. Hempwick is the rope you are refering to. A Herb Iron, Hakko, glass rod, etc, is also good.

But vaping is win.

3. #3 GORBS, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    You cannot type worth shit sir.