Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideas and tips for smoking while camping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HuhWaitWhat, Jul 31, 2016.

1. So me and a few buddies will be going camping at a state park next weekend. We will have a huge tent with music, a tv, and the n64 going. The first night we plan to trip and smoke while the second night will be smoking and drinking.

Now depending on the campsite we might be within like 20 feet of other campers and do not want to get caught with any bud. I thought of smoking out a tent but I don't want the tent and everything in it to smell for awhile afterwards. Do you think if we just smoke joints around the campfire the fire will hide the smell? If it seems too sketch we could just smoke in my car I guess or go for a walk. Any ideas or tips? Thanks

2. That will totally not hide the smell. It will just smell like campfire and weed. I'd suggest going for a walk. All it takes is 1 pissed camper to bring the cops and rangers to your campsite.

3. People probably don't care what you smoke as long as your not too loud.

4. When we camp, normally smoke in the truck or go for a walk. You may get some cool neighbors that are cool with it.

5. I think this really depends on what state you're camping in too, because that's going to say a lot about the culture of weed there and the average person's thoughts on it. Last time I went camping as soon as the sun started to set you could start to smell marijuana spread across the state park. But that's here where it's legal (although still illegal to smoke at your public campsite). I imagine in some place like Iowa people'd shit themselves and call in the SWAT team