Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ideal Stoner Room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TooHighToRemember, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Alright so when in doubt I come to this website to find my answers but I finally made an account. I want to make a sick room where me and I buddies can come and chill when were high as fuck. Looking for ideas to have a sick ass room. The only thing is we can't smoke down there cause it's my parents house but I can do whatever I want to the room. It's my basement btw.

Right now I have bomb ass speakers with crazy base and surround sound which sounds amazing when baked and a TV gagging up in the wall that can rotate and shit.

I'm thinking about putting in street signs too decorate it and add black lights or lava lamps to stare at when I'm cooked. And some ball things to play with in your hands(no homo) cause when your baked that shit is interesting if it feels cool. A microwave and mini-fridge are a givin. And I got couches and those tables next to them. Also I want to get some bean bag chairs just to melo out on them and have a mini gym to put in.

I'm thinking a hookah, bitches love it and it would be nice to toke on when I'm bored... But I hear hookahs don't smell but I want to know the truth about them. Smokes no an issue I can blow it all out the hatchway as long as it doesn't smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. http://www.smokebuddy.com/
    whats a stoners room without bong hits

i love my smokebuddy

yes beanbag chairs

mini fridge

microwave

water cooler

3. Yea I'll end up rippin down here but I just want to make it dope af

4. You gotta have a ps3 or xbox in there homie...

5. Just get a vaporizer. 

No smell problems and you can blaze up all you want. 

6. Hookahs defiantly have a smell but it is easy to air it out in a hour. You could also paint the walls some cool colors.

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Don't forget the ps3 or xbox. 

TV with cable
    stereo with a lot of music
    mini fridge
    microwave
    couch, chair coffee table
    bean bag chair
    black light with florescent posters
    lava lamp.
    laptop with internet

Sounds like you have all the bases covered. Can I come over for a sesh? I think I love you.

8. I got the xbox of course, hopefully I can save up enough for the one without spending it on weed even though I just bought a quarter

9. put one of those nerf basketball hoops on the back of your door

10. Sounds good thanks for the input!

11. +1 for smokebuddy

12. If bean bags sound good to you, then look into love sacs. They are expensive to say the least but i've never sunk into anything as comfortable.