Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idea to save weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoking515, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I'm high as fuck and got this idea and wanted to post it before I forget lol do what of inhale a hit then do a ghost inhale and re inhale it, I normally just inhale it into my mouth then ghost it. Anyone ever try it?

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

2. I cannot comprehend what you are saying....

How do you inhale a ghost hit? THere is not smoke when you ghost it, so how is one supposed to inhale it?

3. Idk but you should try this:

The Paranoid Principle

The concept is to put yourself purposely in new or uncomfortable experience after blazing. Ever walk into a grocery store or a busy mall prior to toking? Notice how you feel a little bit higher right after walking in. That is the paranoid principle in action.

Also, if you continously smoke in the same setting you will build up a tolerance to not only the "weed" you are using but also to your environment.

4. Methinks he is confused, believing a snap inhale = ghosting

5. Take a hit. Inhale. Exhale half way. Inhale again. Exhale more than half way. Inhale again. Then exhale

6. if u want to save weed just pack 1 fat bowl in a gravity bong and try to ghost it

7. By holding a hit in that long you're not getting any higher...
    You're just depleting your brain of oxygen.

You get all you need within 5 seconds.
    Anything more is pointless.

8. This is more than correct, well put.

9. Tape the opening of a bag to a toilet paper roll so it's air tight. Collapse the bag into the bottom of the tube.

Now hit your gravity bong and blow into the tube so that it fills the bag, breathe a bit of fresh air and then breath in the contents of the bag ( repeat at will ). Me and my friends invented it, we call it the rebreather, not sure if it does anything but we have fun doing it.

10. get a empty 1 litre bottle, take a hit. screw the top back on and save it for later.

11. That's disgusting and absolutely pointless.

The majority of THC is absorbed in 2 seconds. All of you guys that ghost hits and "rebreathe" are only giving that useless smoke time to settle into tar in your lungs and depriving your brain of oxygen.

Herp derp

12. I dunno dude that kinda sounds similar to my bottle method.. and it works pretty well too! I took a hit from mine blew it in the bottle and left it upto an hour before hitting It again and it was still the cheng, got stoned twice I was seriously out of it!

13. Disgusting? Evaluate that for me?

What do you think the majority of people use for sploofs? And you collapse the bad so it doesn't come in contact with oxygen, and it does work if you do it relatively fast. That's why I said you breath before so you don't suffer from any amount of oxygen deprivation.

14. that dont work i tried that and wasted a whole 2 liter of smoke. i burned it at home put the lid back on closed up the hole and smoked it later didnt even do anything =(.

15. #15 Cyberkast420, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Just do the following:

Inhale smoke.
    Exhale in a bag and re-inhale through your nose.

It sounds stupid but thanks to your nose; it will mess you up pretty well.

For pipes: Corner hit
    Using a gravity bong sounds good.

16. It's really not. I always triple inhale back and forth on my GB to thoroughly breath the smoke.