Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

idea/ question bout eating Mary jane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Dec 4, 2008.

1. so my friends and I had a crazy idea about eating weed. What is going on is that we were thinking about ordering a pizza and what we were thinking of doing is taking the cheese layer off and spreading the bud in the sause and then put the cheese back on top of the sause ( sauce-bud-cheese) then letting it sit for about 5 minutes then eating and enjoying... Do you think that would work?

2. maybe if you put it in the microwave or something for a little bit to heat the bud up a little, but then youd have to stomach the actual bud taste (not too good IMO, only tried it once), if i were you id make some cannabutter and then dip your pizza and shit in it like garlic sauce man...

take that shit with a grain of salt though cause i prefer to smoke my buds and my opinions a little biased...

3. No, simply no...

4. i dont think that will work.
    but there is a way to make weed pizza. i saw it somewhere on gc...

5. Oh you guys don't think it would work... Cuz we figured that the sauce and cheese would heat the bud up pretty well, any other ideas for eating it because we don't wanna make cannobutter but want to eat. Bud, were wanting to try something different then smoking...

6. firecrackers. check it out in recreational

7. #7 HappyLizard18, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    Yeah, no you pretty much have to burn it. Baking it into the dough would probably work, but it needs to be heated more than just warmed by some cheese. Do that and you'll be wasting your weed dude.

If you do try baking it into something, make sure you have a lot of time on your hands, it can take longer for the high to kick in after ingesting it as opposed to smoking it and it'll probably last longer too.

8. no haha no

9. ok cool thanks guys, and I made fire crackers about a week ago and I'm mad because it was a waist becuase it didn't work... But anything we could make without using a lot of time to make? And besides fire crackers...

10. why dont you try to correct the problem and then eat bomb ass firecrackers

11. Please reconsider, i've had bad experiences in the past with putting bud in my food.
    >:[
    Not very pleasant.

12. ok cool guys thanks