Idea on morning glory seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashbrownies, Feb 20, 2006.

1. I've been really interested in morning glory seeds for awhile, I've done my research on erowid, read just about every expirience report, and the only thing that makes me hesitate is the nausea, which is supposed to be terrible, but I noticed a...trend of sorts, the higher the dose, the lower the nausea, it seems. The dude that did 1000 (!) had 0 nausea, but some dude did like 50 just before a concert and puked like crazy.

Does this idea (higher dose, lower nausea) hold any truth?

Thanks,
    Hash.

2. I don't know for sure, but I ate 8 grams once and puked my ass off and didn't trip at all. The only thing I learned from this experience is order your stuff online, don't go to a shop.

3. lol u guys are nuts

4. i don't know. an old college professor of mine talked to me about various drugs that were prevalent during the sixties (which is pretty much everything), but then he mentioned morning glory seeds and I was all like "WHAT!? What the fuck man? Why would anyone want to do that back in the sixties when all that lsd shrooms and pot was around?" And he was all like "Yeh, morning glory seeds were soon discovered by the drug culture and experimented with . . . one of my good friends nearly died from continuous vomiting, had to go to the hospital. Scary shit man, scary shit."

lol, the funny thing is I want to smoke my old college professor out, but he claims he doesn't touch anything anymore cuz he's older and thinks that drugs are a "youth" thing . . . which is partially true.

5. ya
    i've always heard bad things about morning glory seeds

man, i'd skip them
    do something else that's more fun
    like weed :)

6. ive done them, pretty fun and alot easier to get than cid, plus theyre legal. The puking can be pretty harsh though. I would just buy a shitload and extract the LSA from them. Theres some extraction methods on erowid.

7. I walked 45 mins away and 45 mins bck to buy a pound of seeds, extracted in lemon juice and got nodding for awhile..

I liked it :)