Idea of a tattoo (feedback plx)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by ebola weed, Nov 13, 2011.

1. not true.

2. Brilliant response. I'm speaking from experience. Thanks doe.

3. metoo, I've managed a shop before and my boyfriends a professional tattoo artist. Most cover ups are badly done tattoos.

4. Maybe in Nova Scotia.

5. ok, and Ontario too.
    What shop do you work at?

6. Why would I namedrop my artists shop on a weed forum? I don't allude to my location for a lot of reasons.

And it's also irrelevant to your claim that cover ups are poorly done.

7. No, sorry I should have worded that better:

People generally get cover ups to cover badly done work. A cover up can be beautiful. My whole shin is a cover up and my upper arm too. Of course they'll never be what they could have been had I not gotten shitty tattoos in the first place, but we live & learn.

& unless you've worked in the industry, you are not qualified to be making your claims.

8. :laughing:

Lettering is often said "bad work".

bold: Okay?

9. back onto topic dudes :bongin: im looking for awesome tattoo artist around nh

10. whatever, i guess that dude doesnt understand the concept of opinions. im actually from mass, theres a ton of good shops around, idk what part of NH your from but pm me if you want a few recommendations i know a few good priced cool places around southern NH

11. Wow dirtysix ur a dick. Snobby as fuck. Glad u arent my fucking artist.

12. image-1711965314.jpg

This tatoo took me almost a year to get done. It was drawn by a friend of mine. It's my coat of arms and a few things I added to it. But I love it

13. Take a trip down to Rhode Island ;)