Idea for the most epic apartment complex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hawaiian Haze, Oct 12, 2010.

1. My friend and I once had an idea to open a 5-level club, and every level higher you go, you have to pay more and take off some clothes. By the time you're on level 5, you'd have to be totally naked.

It'd be super exclusive, so if you were fat and ugly you'd only be able to make it to the 2nd level, but if you were hot and rich you'd be able to get to the 5th level, and because you're paying so much to be on the 5th level (it'd be like a membership), there would be an abundance of free (drugs I can't mention), and jacuzzis and beds (because hey, it's a bunch of naked, hot, rich people high out of their minds), and strippers etc.

Wait, what? This thread is about epic ideas that would fail IRL, right?:rolleyes:

2. yeah you're gonna need a few million...

3. Awwwwwwwww sounds fun. A naked club with hot rich people.

4. You do know where you can discuss those drugs:p:hello:
    The box ftw come stop by soon.

5. ^lol are we allowed to do that

6. BARNKIS do what:eek:
    :gc_rocks:.....not

7. so theres a thread "what is the craziest thing you did to get weed" or something along those lines, and i would have to say that this is the craziest thing OP has done to try and get it lol

8. wha wha wha socaltoker lives...?

9. Troll is too obvious. how is this even somewhat epic?

10. [​IMG]
    Saw this earlier. About sums it up.

11. I know everyone here has seen that stoner movie with dave chappelle and laughed at it, so I call 'disbsies'. That's all I have to say.