idea for a pretty sick game

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by captainpolaroid, Apr 25, 2009.

1. alright im sure this has been done before but wtf ever cus i just came up with it while i was doodling (read: drawing a shit ton of pot leaves)

so here it is. i'm not sure if i should call it bowl pong or bong pong, i guess i'll leave it up to the city for what sounds best. basically its beer pong, but instead of beer you just fill them up with water. each team has a bong with a personal bowl and a jar of weed, every time you get scored on you snap off a bowl. i think it sounds hella fun cus i dont really like to drink but i love to smoke and i know im not alone so it seems like a cool alternative while still being able to participate.

so what do you guys think? again i know its probably been thought of before and im sure some of you have played it

2. people would want to lose that game

3. Thought of before.

4. hmm good point. maybe add some clause like the loser has to smoke the winner out or somthing

5. How about two bongs at each end of the table and everyone have there own weed...
    who ever makes it in the other persons bong takes a hit of the losers weed.

6. or that each team has to supply the other teams weed, but ppl would still want to lose

7. We played this. It works if you're not very good at the pong part. But we were everyday beer pong plAyers so.. Taking 5 hits in a row = end game

8. yeah i figured if people are snapping 5 personals each per game, more or less, everyone is gonna be pretty high pretty quick. we should figure out a legit rule set for this to work

9. Why would you play with water when you could fill the cups up with some kool-aid or some other bomb ass drink. Also you would have to do like a tournament style with a bracket or whatnot. Each team would have to bring a "big guy", load their own bowls, and when a team losses their remaining bud goes to the tournament winners at the need. therefore people would want to win

10. Or you could play Beer Pong the awesome way where you drink AND take a hit. In my opinion thats the only way to play.

11. i was just trying to come up with an alternative game to beer pong in which its similar but replacing alcohol with weed. the goal isnt to get a bunch of weed, its to get high and have fun. in the way that beer pong meant to get you drunk and have fun

12. more like the only way to puke

13. i lol'd

14. Yea me too.

15. haha, when i read "bowl pong" or "bong pong" i pictured people throwing glass pieces or bongs across a table at plastic cups. and then they break and everyone is like, "damn that was fuckin stupid"