Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Idea for a homemade smoking pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockstaradam, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I don't know how I though of this today, but today trying to make a homemade pipe I thought to myself of a design. It would basically be a normal pipe with a hole drilled in the front and then a peice of circular wood on the top screwed down. This design would be so you can control air flow and you would just put your stash in, close it, and pull while lighting the front hole. What do you think? I drew a picture in paint of basically what i mean.

Attached Files:

2. If its a one time use kind of thing sure...but i wouldn't feel safe with a wooden pipe...

fire+wood... = unwanted fumes/smoke in my lungs

i would say..make a waterfall you will get way higher and wont waste anything

3. Put a metal socket around the bowl so it doesn't burn.

Example: http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/980594-homemade-wooden-pipe.html

4. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']If its a one time use kind of thing sure...but i wouldn't feel safe with a wooden pipe...

fire+wood... = unwanted fumes/smoke in my lungs

i would say..make a waterfall you will get way higher and wont waste anything[/quote]

Then why do most pipe tobacco smokers use wood? Just pre burn it and it should be good for a decent while