ID this weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Melleeboo, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, i am a noob and a lifetime smoker (30 plus years) well yesterday i got ahold of some "weed" i actually dk what it was. I got a quick and intense high and was trippin i guess you would say. Dissociation, i didnt know what was happening, i didnt understand anything that was happening, i thought i was aging in reverse and avout to die, it toon about 45 mins to come back and after i was left with a brainfog and stoned. I think it was scary cause i had no clue why i continued to get higher and higher and today i am feeling moments like i am back in the trip. Weird. It smelled like oregano mixed with a light smell of skunk. It smelled like bud. See pic. Could it be k2 or did someone spike it? It is a light green with seed and stem. I am positive therr is bed in there.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. My file didnt upload. I am still a bit messed up from last night.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sounds like you're having flashbacks. Must be some good stuff. Sounds like a high sativa strain based off your description of your high. Unfortunately I cant identify that pile of shred for ya.

Some people do lace with formaldehyde and it does give the results you mentioned as well.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks like shake/trim man lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is pep spice flush that shit I’m 1000% sure I can tell by the lil stems it’s Damian’s sage mixed with some other things and laced with research cannabinoids . No good at all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.